Here she is...Sahara City SGH

ooooooooooohhh my god i LOVE her. this is TERRIBLE. i had totally decided on getting just ONE SS'08, and had picked Vert Thyme, but now i HAVE to have the sahara, too. !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Wow.. it's really gorgeous

I think it would be totally beautiful in the Work as well, personally I'd choose the Work, but that's because I don't have one yet.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I will post additional pictures on friday to show everyone the Sahara next to my sandstone. I am in the middle of my finals which is why it I will have to post on friday. I will also try and get some modeling pics of me holding a city and then a work so I can get some opinions on the best style for me! Thanks!!

Good luck with your finals, I love sahara with the sgh nice edgy but understated. Personally I think the city looks a bid crowded with the GH so I would either get a work or a PT.

I would keep the City, it is beautiful.

Honestly, when I first saw the City and Part-Time with GH I was surpised at how small a difference there was in size. I thought they both looked equally busy (but in a good way). If you want very understated, go with RH. But if you like GH, then get the size that is most practical for you.