Here she is...Sahara City SGH

It's beautiful!! I love Sahara and I think you made a fantastic decision pairing it with silver, it's :love: dreamy!!

I agree with you that you should go for the Work, I think it will look gorgeous in a larger bag. Or maybe a Part-Time?

Congratulations. I was hoping I wouldn't want this color since I have so many neurtrals but I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! :love:It's like Mastic(which I adore) only lighter. Thank you for posting pics!!

Thanks for posting pics!! I have been curious about this color, and it looks great with SGH!! I was thinking about getting a day w goldGH, but your silver looks sooo pretty~~ CONGRATS!!

congrats! shes gorgeous! but personally I'd get the work instead... i love the work and i prefer gh on the bigger bags also... i prefer to stick to rh in the city... good luck! cant wait to see the comparison pics!

I :love: the color combo! I always thought GGH would look great on Sahara, but your pictures prove to me that SGH looks fantastic too. I would keep this City as it looks good to me. Some ladies prefer giant hardware on a PT or larger, but I personally don't have access to a Giant PT and think that it doesn't look that bad on a City anyway. If you do need a larger bag, & want more luscious leather to love, then get a Work. If not this is perfect.