Here she is my Leopard B/N scotchgrain Clipper

eye.spy87

@kitkatkaty
O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
Nottingham, UK
Yay JAN! Mine came yesterday!!! It seems to have been a big hit in the sales. You're so right too, this bag is going to be so useful for EVERYTHING! :biggrin:

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
United Kingdom
Yay JAN! Mine came yesterday!!! It seems to have been a big hit in the sales. You're so right too, this bag is going to be so useful for EVERYTHING! :biggrin:
Bag twins Hooray!!! this has to be the best bargian imo of the sales and well done on grabbing one.

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
United Kingdom
Wow Jan your collection is TDF but I am in love with you Picotin..... Clemence is a lovely leather & in orange even better...... If you ever need a babysitter for her I'll volunteer my services :lol:
My collection has got smaller but its all the bags i love an orange bag is always needed.
Ahh Hermes i was going to let her go ages ago and would have regretted it and Loveheart saved me so she is staying.
My babies are too precious to let go.:roflmfao:
Ive only used her a few times and the leather is to tdf another ebay purchase which was in pristine cond.;)

Loveheart

Sep 24, 2011
London, UK, still Europe !!
My collection has got smaller but its all the bags i love an orange bag is always needed.
Ahh Hermes i was going to let her go ages ago and would have regretted it and Loveheart saved me so she is staying.
My babies are too precious to let go.:roflmfao:
Ive only used her a few times and the leather is to tdf another ebay purchase which was in pristine cond.;)
LOl somehow I don't believe that:biggrin:

Love the tote JAN, I never thought of the clippers, but would love to find a handheld one.

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
United Kingdom
LOl somehow I don't believe that:biggrin:

Love the tote JAN, I never thought of the clippers, but would love to find a handheld one.
Honest you did save it was going to go but im glad i didnt LOL
Im really not a big Hermes fan but one is enough.
A kelly if i won the Lottery ha ha ha.

Thanks Loveheart a tote is the best imo as it looks so classy rather than a crossbosy or shoulder and def my fav style of bag but with 3 kids it becomes a problem.

Do u have anything in mind?

Loveheart

Sep 24, 2011
London, UK, still Europe !!
Honest you did save it was going to go but im glad i didnt LOL
Im really not a big Hermes fan but one is enough.
A kelly if i won the Lottery ha ha ha.

Thanks Loveheart a tote is the best imo as it looks so classy rather than a crossbosy or shoulder and def my fav style of bag but with 3 kids it becomes a problem.

Do u have anything in mind?
I will wait and see what T5 has in stock next week.