Here she is my Leopard B/N scotchgrain Clipper

I am just wondering how many from TPF bought this bag and if we spot one when out will think "are they from TPF"
:smile:
Ha ha ha good idea i will keep my eyes peeled when i go out.
I think quite a few of us have gone for this one.
Its the print i love so much.
I dont like the light coloured bits if only they were darker it still looks good though reminds me of an L/V speedy style. Might be a while before i use her it will ef be my new nappy/toddler bag.

It does look so lovely and I so happy you got a bag in a a fab condition!
It is a great buy and a bag that will hold up very well. Congratulations JAN!! :biggrin:
It is in pristine cond and hasd white wrappings on it and was flat packed.
This will last forever top quality as u would expect from Mulberry.

I bought the clipper in the sale and I love it. I've got 2 LV speedies but the strap on the M clipper makes it more versatile.
Oh so pleased for you i ab L/V but am not a big fan of the speedy its ok so this is a gr8 alternative for me. I ab love the new speedy though they have in the leather i think now that is one hell of a bag 1300approx forgotton the name but its gorgeous.

My leopard clipper arrived just now and her she is.
A large bag that is very handy either for a weekend bag, hospital bag, flight bag/ mini travel bag,nappy bag even just as a large normal bag
Im so glad i ordered this one its just perfect.
Yes J.A.N . PERFECT she is! :loveeyes: have fun with her ( except on the hospital visits!!) lol x

J.A.N. said:
My leopard clipper arrived just now and her she is.
A large bag that is very handy either for a weekend bag, hospital bag, flight bag/ mini travel bag,nappy bag even just as a large normal bag
Im so glad i ordered this one its just perfect.

Lovely! She reminds me of LV Neverfull (as another tpf er said) but better as there seems to be a zip. When are you planning to use her?

J.A.N. said:
Thanks sammiantha there may be some available keep checking as it had gone and came back suddenly i ab love your purple bays that u have in your collection in yr avatar.

I do keep having a look to see if any have been returned - we will see! Thank you, she's my favourite :heart: