Here she is my Leopard B/N scotchgrain Clipper

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
My leopard clipper arrived just now and her she is.
A large bag that is very handy either for a weekend bag, hospital bag, flight bag/ mini travel bag,nappy bag even just as a large normal bag
Im so glad i ordered this one its just perfect.

Attachments

• MULBERRY LEOPARD SCOTHGRAIN BIRDS NEST CLIPPER.jpg
    MULBERRY LEOPARD SCOTHGRAIN BIRDS NEST CLIPPER.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
Yay JAN! Mine came yesterday!!! It seems to have been a big hit in the sales. You're so right too, this bag is going to be so useful for EVERYTHING! :biggrin:

Wow Jan your collection is TDF but I am in love with you Picotin..... Clemence is a lovely leather & in orange even better...... If you ever need a babysitter for her I'll volunteer my services :lol:

My collection has got smaller but its all the bags i love an orange bag is always needed.
Ahh Hermes i was going to let her go ages ago and would have regretted it and Loveheart saved me so she is staying.
My babies are too precious to let go.:roflmfao:
Ive only used her a few times and the leather is to tdf another ebay purchase which was in pristine cond.;)

My collection has got smaller but its all the bags i love an orange bag is always needed.
Ahh Hermes i was going to let her go ages ago and would have regretted it and Loveheart saved me so she is staying.
My babies are too precious to let go.:roflmfao:
Ive only used her a few times and the leather is to tdf another ebay purchase which was in pristine cond.;)

LOl somehow I don't believe that:biggrin:

Love the tote JAN, I never thought of the clippers, but would love to find a handheld one.

LOl somehow I don't believe that:biggrin:

Love the tote JAN, I never thought of the clippers, but would love to find a handheld one.
Honest you did save it was going to go but im glad i didnt LOL
Im really not a big Hermes fan but one is enough.
A kelly if i won the Lottery ha ha ha.

Thanks Loveheart a tote is the best imo as it looks so classy rather than a crossbosy or shoulder and def my fav style of bag but with 3 kids it becomes a problem.

Do u have anything in mind?

Honest you did save it was going to go but im glad i didnt LOL
Im really not a big Hermes fan but one is enough.
A kelly if i won the Lottery ha ha ha.

Thanks Loveheart a tote is the best imo as it looks so classy rather than a crossbosy or shoulder and def my fav style of bag but with 3 kids it becomes a problem.

Do u have anything in mind?
I will wait and see what T5 has in stock next week.