Henri Bendel Bags Anyone?

I just noticed something...on the leather version of the Jetsetter backpack, they finally fixed a pet peeve of mine!! Where the lock [emoji359] hangs on the front, they rotated the hardware that holds it so that it won't always flip around!! Now fix it on the rest of them HB!
Oh wow, good eye! I didn't catch that. That's awesome! It always bugged me too hehe

I just noticed something...on the leather version of the Jetsetter backpack, they finally fixed a pet peeve of mine!! Where the lock [emoji359] hangs on the front, they rotated the hardware that holds it so that it won't always flip around!! Now fix it on the rest of them HB!
Ha! Great eye - I'm definitely the kind of person who always flips their lock back around when it turns over. Funny story, an older male friend of mine asked what I was keeping in my bag (the regular Jetsetter) that I needed to lock it. He thought that the lock was real - classic man, right? LOL

Reactions: mar4712 and fab2fab

So glad to hear I wasn't the only one annoyed by that!

So far I'm loving the black large jetsetter backpack with the white Saffiano trim. Got it today, it's gorgeous!!!! I've been thinking how I want a light one but I want the nylon to be dark so when I saw it I had to grab it. Still waiting on all my hobos to arrive and will advise on the situation at that time.

Can you post a picture? I'm returning home from Vegas. I went to two henri bendel'a. I got a jet set backpack on the sale, a wallet and cosmetic case. All monogrammed. I am carrying the backpack as a crossbody as I'm traveling back home. At the 2nd store I got another purse. I went a little crazy. I wish the one you ordered was still online.

Reactions: fab2fab
Does anyone know how long the semi annual sale goes until?

Last year it went into very beginning of August.. They pull more items in, sometimes have "extra 10% off" days, gifts with etc...., never ending. Basically, if you see something you really want, and it's 50% off..get it.., waiting for 10% more and then having it gone is probs not worth it. Or, if on the fence, just wait and see...