Henri Bendel Bags Anyone?

My husband got me a bag during the sale! Came just in time for my birthday today. Unfortunately, the day after he ordered the 40% off went to 50%. He called and they returned the difference! Now it's final sale of course! But here it is...

PS- I usually don't buy a bag every month. But last month was my graduation and this month was my birthday! Kind of lucked out with the occasions :smile:
Gorgeous! Love that color and the scarf! I'll have to add a scarf to mine too! :cool:

Reactions: DF622
I was looking at this. Does it have a bill compartment? The website description says interior open pockets but doesn't mention bills. Would you mind posting a pic? Thx!
If u want a full bill one where ur bills are laying flat then no. But I attached a couple of pics where u can fold your bills in the zippered compartment which would fit bills and coin. It fits your typical amount of credit slots and has small slit pockets. Its super cute and smaller than the one snap wallets that bendel has on sale now, but it is thicker so it does hold more... hopefully this helps? :amuse:20170622_221851.jpeg20170622_221821.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Reba
If u want a full bill one where ur bills are laying flat then no. But I attached a couple of pics where u can fold your bills in the zippered compartment which would fit bills and coin. It fits your typical amount of credit slots and has small slit pockets. Its super cute and smaller than the one snap wallets that bendel has on sale now, but it is thicker so it does hold more... hopefully this helps? :amuse:View attachment 3740546View attachment 3740547

Very pretty pieces. Enjoy.

If u want a full bill one where ur bills are laying flat then no. But I attached a couple of pics where u can fold your bills in the zippered compartment which would fit bills and coin. It fits your typical amount of credit slots and has small slit pockets. Its super cute and smaller than the one snap wallets that bendel has on sale now, but it is thicker so it does hold more... hopefully this helps? :amuse:View attachment 3740546View attachment 3740547

Thanks! I'm going to have to go to the store to check it out. I have tend to use my cc more than cash which means lots of receipts so I'll have to see.

Do you think it will be really thick if all the card slots are filled? That's one of the reasons I returned the KS Stacy wallet.

Thanks! I'm going to have to go to the store to check it out. I have tend to use my cc more than cash which means lots of receipts so I'll have to see.

Do you think it will be really thick if all the card slots are filled? That's one of the reasons I returned the KS Stacy wallet.
It is a little bit thicker, but it closes really nicely. I gotta stop carrying so many other misc cards! I have the KS Stacy Wallet and love that wallet, but I think you can fit a little more in this one.

It is a little bit thicker, but it closes really nicely. I gotta stop carrying so many other misc cards! I have the KS Stacy Wallet and love that wallet, but I think you can fit a little more in this one.

I just stopped in the store and I really like the medium uptown. Only problem is that it's still slightly too big for my smaller bags so I ended up getting the Mini Turn Key. I might pick up the medium uptown when they do the additional markdowns towards the end of the sale [emoji6]

http://www.henribendel.com/default/mini-turn-key-tri-fold-wallet-28189813450193.html

Reactions: CoachGirl12
I just stopped in the store and I really like the medium uptown. Only problem is that it's still slightly too big for my smaller bags so I ended up getting the Mini Turn Key. I might pick up the medium uptown when they do the additional markdowns towards the end of the sale [emoji6]

http://www.henribendel.com/default/mini-turn-key-tri-fold-wallet-28189813450193.html
I saw that one too and really liked the look of that one too! I love like 10 of their wallets right now... LOL