Help with my Sweetie's Xmas

Here is the pic:

11375_d1.jpg

My husband said that on this general discussion forum he is on there are discussions all the time started by guys who dated girls etc etc and are "mystified" by the whole coach thing and they rag on girls who like and talk about how their credit was ruined by one of their exes over a Coach bag and how expensive they are. My husband sent me the link to one of the threads but he didn't post in it (he knows better ha ha) so maybe someone just trying to get a reaction ?

:lecture:I saw this earlier and was a bit amazed myself, but then I came back and saw all the negative banter.
There are way too many skeptics here:tdown:, the man asked for help not your ridicule.

It would be fabulous, if this gentleman would return to this jealousy ridden forum and post picture after picture of all of his wife's Xmas presents.

Then what?

Would you apologize and drool:drool: or just drool endlessly and anonymously:drool:?

Believe it or not some people just have it this good, and some of you are going to work everyday to take 3 hour trips to afford to go to the outlets.

DON'T HATE CONGRADULATE!!:woohoo:

I thought this forum was totally different, did not know it was so full of catty:censor:
and around this time of year no less.
If it is "authentic" as is thrown around constantly in this forum or not stay with the topic :back2topic:

:lecture:I saw this earlier and was a bit amazed myself, but then I came back and saw all the negative banter.
There are way too many skeptics here:tdown:, the man asked for help not your ridicule.

It would be fabulous, if this gentleman would return to this jealousy ridden forum and post picture after picture of all of his wife's Xmas presents.

Then what?

Would you apologize and drool:drool: or just drool endlessly and anonymously:drool:?

Believe it or not some people just have it this good, and some of you are going to work everyday to take 3 hour trips to afford to go to the outlets.

DON'T HATE CONGRADULATE!!:woohoo:

I thought this forum was totally different, did not know it was so full of catty:censor:
and around this time of year no less.
If it is "authentic" as is thrown around constantly in this forum or not stay with the topic :back2topic:

I was skeptical because it sounded completely sarcastic and not sincere using terms like "trip around the world" and that she was a "simple girl" but then wanted all of these things. I know a lot of people have it that good but he could have just asked a SA for how to present the gifts. Did he go on a travel blog page or luxury blog page and ask what the proper etiquette would be to present the keys to her new "luxury" car, I am not jealous but do agree that it sounds extremely fabricated and condescending.

Apologize for what? And drool? Who cares!!! We all love Coach here, it doesn't matter to me one bit who has what or how much they have. I don't count how great my life on is based on that. :lol: Also, I have driven to the outlets, and had a blast with my family and loving husband doing it, and I haven't worked outside of the home in 10 years-- and yes, I also buy from the full price boutique. What is the point of bashing on people!?!? :shrugs::boxing:

Then what?

hahaha jealous??? I don't think so, I would never know what to do with all of that stuff IF I had ever gotten it, so NO THANKS!! and as for me drooling, I drool over my own things, thank you. My own things that I actually have :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I was skeptical because it sounded completely sarcastic and not sincere using terms like "trip around the world" and that she was a "simple girl" but then wanted all of these things. I know a lot of people have it that good but he could have just asked a SA for how to present the gifts. Did he go on a travel blog page or luxury blog page and ask what the proper etiquette would be to present the keys to her new "luxury" car, I am not jealous but do agree that it sounds extremely fabricated and condescending.

I'm sure this person is just the OP's "FRIEND", LOL

OMG!! Honey!! I cant believe you posted here for all of my girls to see! I love you 4-ever!! Dont forget to tell them about the Water front 10 bedroom mansion in Malibu you bought me too!! Oh you are sooooo dreamy!!!:love::girlsigh::love:

LOL!!!!:nogood::tdown::lol: