Help: Totally MM Ebene or Neverfull MM Ebene

i've never been a fan of neverfulls. The straps are too narrow to be comfortable if you carry a lot. It's a big open hole with no security. I'd never feel comfortable carrying it while traveling. There is only one pocket. And finally i've never liked the shape of them (cinched or uncinched) nor do i like the leather strips hanging there to cinch it.
As for the totally...it's my favorite lv bag. The straps are wider so heavy loads are comfortable. ("heavy load" describes my bags :smile: it has 3 large pockets inside as well as the 2 outside pockets making it perfect to stay organized. The top zipper is so nice to have. The craziest thing about the totally is how it molds to your body when you wear it. Ive never had a bag like it. I have the mono and da and the de is the next bag on my list. This is all just my personal opinion but the only positive thing i can think of regarding the neverfull is that it's cheaper than the totally.

+1

I agree - I feel like the NF looks cheaper too.

I have a Delightful PM. As everyone knows, Delightful only comes in Monogram. I have been eyeing Totally MM (tried the PM once and it looks a tad small on me - I'm 5' 2' and I think the inside is also small). I have 3 young kids so Totally MM will be a very practical bag for me but I'm not keen on DE or DA. It is harmless to own 2 bags in Monogram, right?

I have a Delightful PM. As everyone knows, Delightful only comes in Monogram. I have been eyeing Totally MM (tried the PM once and it looks a tad small on me - I'm 5' 2' and I think the inside is also small). I have 3 young kids so Totally MM will be a very practical bag for me but I'm not keen on DE or DA. It is harmless to own 2 bags in Monogram, right?

I actually love the Mono, very classic but man the Ebene is beautiful as well. You like what you like and that's okay. By the way the Totally MM is a great bag - I have in DE.

Be Blessed MoNikki