Help: Totally MM Ebene or Neverfull MM Ebene

Since you already have a mono NF my vote is for the totally in DE ! As others have mentioned it shouldn't have the cracking strap issues and has the zipped closure. Have fun deciding!

I couldn't decide the same thing but there was no older neverfulls in de in mm Available and for about 250 Australian dollars difference between the new De neverfull with pouch and the DE totally I found the zip and pockets for 250 is more worth it

I have both Totally MM and NF MM. Every one has given you a valuable opinion, but I want to add one. NF can hold much much more than Totally, because of the open top. In my opinion, NF MM is comparable to Totally GM in term of what can you fit inside.

I had Totally GM before and that is the best bag ever, but the stitching got loose and the LV gave me credit note (even after more than one year of purchase, unfortunately by then the Totally GM has been discontinued, otherwise I will get it again).

Mind you I am a mummy of 3 young children, so I need to bring a lot of stuff. My stuff are:
- LV long curiuse wallet
- Changing mat
- LV GM pouch consist of 2 nappies and plastic bag
- pack of tissue
- iphone 5
- cosmetic pouch for creams etc
- Wipes
- books for my shopping cards

Those can fit in both bag, but very tight in Totally MM, and I cant use the outside pocket since it become very tight, but with NF, I can still add ipad air, snacks, and water bottle.

So it is depends what are you going to bring in your bag, the city where you live and your life style (how you commute, the weather, public safety, etc).

But both are beautiful. HTH