Help! Should i make the big move?!

Mr. Lau is the guy that every H lovin woman wants to "get with". hahaha!
It's my understanding that he has super super special treatment at Hermes. lol
:love::love::love::love:

Anyway, yeah, i have decided to keep my Kellys! You're right, Irene. I want every bag in every leather in every color.... hence my wanting to "get with" Mr. Lau.
This is the biggest addiction i've ever had... including LV, which i thought was bad.
I have the whole rest of my life to collect without having to sell the Kelly twins, and they are so gorgeous!

Woo! I AM a temptress! I'm DYING for a gingerbread latte, but i'm back on my lowcarb diet for GOOD now, so, booooohooooooooo, no sugar for me!

I live near KOP and have never seen a birkin there. There is the occasional kelly, but never a birkin on display. Now maybe there is something in the back, but somehow I doubt it.

Thanks, lulilu! I kind of doubted it, too. I also doubt they'd bring me one from the back, either. I'm not "seasoned" yet.

^^^ CB, my sugar addiction is sooooo bad! I could sit down and eat 6 krispy kreme donuts right now! I'm such a hog when it comes to sugar! lol. But i curb my sugar cravings with coffee and splenda. Splenda is my BFF. lol.

jennifleur-

Hang in there. Like all of the members who wrote before me, I would advise waiting. I made the mistake of selling a lot of my kellys (over a dozen!) a few years ago because I HAD to have THIS or THAT H bag (and I was on a bag freeze since I bought so, so much!) :shame:

I do regret selling some of them...

Remember - good things come to those who wait :yes:

jennifleur.. I can totally relate to you.. First i decided to sell my bags.. then i thought no ill keep them and save for my Hermes addiction.. but to tell you the truth with hermes bags, i cannot get myself to pick up any other designer bag from my cabinet.. i always reach for my Hermes bags.. and i've decided again to sell those which im not using at all and get Hermes in all leathers since i became 100% Hermes addict :smile:

Dont sell your kellys.. if u sold all other designer bags, then just wait till the right time comes for your next hermes purchase..

goodluck :smile: