Help! Should i make the big move?!

jennifleur

It's Pompom time!!
Feb 22, 2006
OuterSpace
Mr. Lau is the guy that every H lovin woman wants to "get with". hahaha!
It's my understanding that he has super super special treatment at Hermes. lol
:love::love::love::love:

Anyway, yeah, i have decided to keep my Kellys! You're right, Irene. I want every bag in every leather in every color.... hence my wanting to "get with" Mr. Lau.
This is the biggest addiction i've ever had... including LV, which i thought was bad.
I have the whole rest of my life to collect without having to sell the Kelly twins, and they are so gorgeous!

Woo! I AM a temptress! I'm DYING for a gingerbread latte, but i'm back on my lowcarb diet for GOOD now, so, booooohooooooooo, no sugar for me!

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
I live near KOP and have never seen a birkin there. There is the occasional kelly, but never a birkin on display. Now maybe there is something in the back, but somehow I doubt it.

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
for a gingerbread latte, but i'm back on my lowcarb diet for GOOD now, so, booooohooooooooo, no sugar for me!
Me too and it's tough having just a plain old coffee or cappuchino w/o sugar. I :heart: sugar! :sweatdrop: I think my sugar addiction is almost worse than my Hermes addiction. ;)

jennifleur

It's Pompom time!!
Feb 22, 2006
OuterSpace
Thanks, lulilu! I kind of doubted it, too. I also doubt they'd bring me one from the back, either. I'm not "seasoned" yet.

^^^ CB, my sugar addiction is sooooo bad! I could sit down and eat 6 krispy kreme donuts right now! I'm such a hog when it comes to sugar! lol. But i curb my sugar cravings with coffee and splenda. Splenda is my BFF. lol.

all about bags

Supreme bag lover!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
Always in an Hermes State of Mind
jennifleur-

Hang in there. Like all of the members who wrote before me, I would advise waiting. I made the mistake of selling a lot of my kellys (over a dozen!) a few years ago because I HAD to have THIS or THAT H bag (and I was on a bag freeze since I bought so, so much!) :shame:

I do regret selling some of them...

Remember - good things come to those who wait :yes:

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
jennifleur.. I can totally relate to you.. First i decided to sell my bags.. then i thought no ill keep them and save for my Hermes addiction.. but to tell you the truth with hermes bags, i cannot get myself to pick up any other designer bag from my cabinet.. i always reach for my Hermes bags.. and i've decided again to sell those which im not using at all and get Hermes in all leathers since i became 100% Hermes addict :smile:

Dont sell your kellys.. if u sold all other designer bags, then just wait till the right time comes for your next hermes purchase..

goodluck :smile: