Help me decide please!

yeah... i've gone through 2 firsts... and i just find that it doesn't fit everything you need without looking over stuffed. I have recently downsized what I carry though...

get both!

Trust me, you'll end up with BOTH the First and the City eventually. I think they're essential styles in everyone's collection. I have 2 Firsts and a City and I use the First more. It really depends on how much you want to carry with you.

here's the comparison between city and a first! and a weekender on the top shot:
DSCN2267.jpg

the size difference might not look too drastic, but the depth is so much different...

For a first B bag I think the city is more pratical.
The first is the perfect bag in order to go out and the city is more a everyday bag, depends of what you want, an everyday bag or a stylish bag for going out to the restaurant?

City all the way. I have two city bags and one first. My first is an "Evening Bag" only. Too darn small for everyday use. The city on the other hand fits everything you need (and then some) but it doesn't look too ginourmous if you know what I mean.

what do you think is better? first or city? i know city hold more, but i'm starting to think that for a bag w/such a flashy color (as i intend on getting) maybe it's better in a smaller dose? of course then i'll have to downsize what i put in my bag...would i regret it?

what are your thoughts?

I usually prefer darker Cities and brighter color Firsts. I guess I'm just looking from the practical stand point. I had a rouge vif City (which I loved!) but it was too flashy for me and I found myself not wanting to carry that bag out as much. Instead, I usually grab my black City.

So it all depends on you... :jammin:

Hey Satine. At first, I used to be scared to put a lot of stuff inside my First since I didn't want to rip the leather or make the leather all stretched out. Now that I'm used to the bags, I stuff them like crazy! (well, my definition of crazy that is). I find that it holds everything I need, and there is still room for more.

With the City, I still put in the same amount of stuff, but I just have more empty space :smile: I guess I'm an anti-packrat.

Here is what fits inside my First
blackin.jpg