Help me decide please!

The city is a great size. i found the first to be too small for an everyday bag but I carry alot. Also, you can definitely fit more in the city than the Speedy 25. Get the city!!

since this will be my first b-bag, i will get a first.
i dont take any of my "nice" bag to work, and i dont really need to fit a lot of things to go walk around town or something.
but def, will consider a city next.
thanks a lot girls.... picking a first bag always difficult

esile... well, i am preordering the blue grey, so i am def gonna get that. however, now i am debating that maybe i should also get a rogue on top of the blue grey instead of a chanel (will also be cheaper).
aaarrrrrrgggghhhh, so many nice bags, so little money.

Lol, me_love_purse, sounds like you are well and truly into Bbags now! Yes, got the rouge as well!!!

Helen, you sure you carry enough stuff there?:P Actually I should make it a habit to pack an umbrella. But ehh, why bother when DH is gonna wanna share half and I'm gonna get part of my body wet?:lol::lol:

The city can fit ALOT. I took these pictures after vacation because I tugged alot around (sorry for the pictures being so bright - I was just figuring out how to use the camera) and wanted to show people what I carried everyday.
DSCN0463.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

Wow that's amazing!
According to the fashion magazines, the trend is gonna be big bags, esp the supersize! It makes the person look more petite and chic! I would def go for the supersize now. And there are a lot of fake small b-bags and very very few fake large ones.

There are threads about the choice of city versus first. It seems the choice comes down to two things: a) the amount of stuff you want to carry and b) your height. If you want to carry more than a wallet, cellphone, a keys, a few small items, and sunglasses, then the city would be much more appropriate. Some taller people also find that the first looks too small relative to their frame. I'm 5'6 and find that both the first and city work for me. If you are anywhere near a place that sells the bags, it would be helpful to try them on and compare.

I found the first to be very small (deceivingly so) and not practical for everyday use. I carry checkbook/wallet, makeup clutch, sunglass case (fairly large), blackberry, keys, etc. Not a lot of stuff, but too much for the first I had ordered. I returned it promptly. Good luck!