Help me choose my first coin purse!

Help me choose a color for first mini coin!

• 2008 Anthracite

• 2009 Praline

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^ Hahah. Okay okay. :girlsigh:

When I'm home tomorrow, I'll post some of these pics there. I have some that could be considered more art form than others - just not on this computer.

(Thanks for the vote of confidence, too.)

I voted for Praline because I think it's such a delicious colour! reminds me of rich milk :biggrin:
ha!

However in terms of the usage, it's probably better of to go for Anthra since it won't show dirt as much as the lighter colour :smile:

PS: Welcome to Bbags! :biggrin:

Hi Aki, long time no talk, we both loved the craie chloes remember.. I'm leaning toward the anthracite, waiting to hear from seller, but the one I am looking at doesn't have the giant hardware, its really pretty too,

Thanks everyone, sep's post did it, I decided on the anthra 09 with giant silver hardware, I ordered it directly from Bal, figured the price is higher, but I know its authentic, I get exactly what I want, and the packaging from Bal, no tax and no shipping. Those pics were to die for from redcoloured's thread

Thanks everyone, sep's post did it, I decided on the anthra 09 with giant silver hardware, I ordered it directly from Bal, figured the price is higher, but I know its authentic, I get exactly what I want, and the packaging from Bal, no tax and no shipping. Those pics were to die for from redcoloured's thread
LOL! Glad I could help! Recoloured's pics of Anthra and Automne secured their spots on my wishlist! :P