Help me choose my first coin purse!

Help me choose a color for first mini coin!

• 2008 Anthracite

• 2009 Praline

Results are only viewable after voting.

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
noitacoL
^^ Hahah. Okay okay. :girlsigh:

When I'm home tomorrow, I'll post some of these pics there. I have some that could be considered more art form than others - just not on this computer.

(Thanks for the vote of confidence, too.)

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
Looking for happiness...
I voted for Praline because I think it's such a delicious colour! reminds me of rich milk :biggrin:
ha!

However in terms of the usage, it's probably better of to go for Anthra since it won't show dirt as much as the lighter colour :smile:

PS: Welcome to Bbags! :biggrin:

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
Hi Aki, long time no talk, we both loved the craie chloes remember.. I'm leaning toward the anthracite, waiting to hear from seller, but the one I am looking at doesn't have the giant hardware, its really pretty too,

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
Philly area
Thanks everyone, sep's post did it, I decided on the anthra 09 with giant silver hardware, I ordered it directly from Bal, figured the price is higher, but I know its authentic, I get exactly what I want, and the packaging from Bal, no tax and no shipping. Those pics were to die for from redcoloured's thread

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I would never get a light colored coin purse - they get dirty too fast. If it's between these two I'd go anthra.

darlinga

LV Addict
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Can't wait to see it! I think you made the right choice for a CP. I'm drawn to lighter colors too, but a CP would get dirty fast bebopping around in your bag!

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Thanks everyone, sep's post did it, I decided on the anthra 09 with giant silver hardware, I ordered it directly from Bal, figured the price is higher, but I know its authentic, I get exactly what I want, and the packaging from Bal, no tax and no shipping. Those pics were to die for from redcoloured's thread
LOL! Glad I could help! Recoloured's pics of Anthra and Automne secured their spots on my wishlist! :P

redcoloured

Aug 15, 2008
Singapore
Really!? :blush::blush:
Hope you get ur anthra and automne soon!
Ive been using my automne since i got it.... and there's been lots of compliments from my frens!