**Help me choose an accessory**

Which one?

• Monogram Pochette

• Monogram Mini Pochette

• MC Wapity

• None of the above -- Please suggest.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for everyone's feedback. I DO love the MC Wapity, however, the rubbing off kinda bugs me. Also, the hook would be oddly attach to the D-ring of my Speedy or BH, right?

What do yall think of the MC Pochette MM? I think its big enough to hold my makeup and it would attach to the D-ring easily.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I DO love the MC Wapity, however, the rubbing off kinda bugs me. Also, the hook would be oddly attach to the D-ring of my Speedy or BH, right?

What do yall think of the MC Pochette MM? I think its big enough to hold my makeup and it would attach to the D-ring easily.

I think it's nice :love:

Just my opinion but I say for makeup buy a LV bag designed to hold makeup... They are washable on the inside which is so important when holding makeup... Mishaps are going to happen.

ITA^^ even though mc wapity is cute, i would never use it for makeup. It's too small and the interior would get trashed if any makeup leaked. From your list I would choose the monogram mini pochette. I use the one that came with my large bucket bag. It's perfect for smaller sizes of makeup. If you get the reg. pochette you could have an evening bag, too. Plus that reg. pochette would hold a lot of makeup. So, hang on, I think I'm changing my vote to reg. mono pochette. It's just going to be so versatile for you. And it will be another small handbag. Yeah, go for that!

ITA^^ even though mc wapity is cute, i would never use it for makeup. It's too small and the interior would get trashed if any makeup leaked. From your list I would choose the monogram mini pochette. I use the one that came with my large bucket bag. It's perfect for smaller sizes of makeup. If you get the reg. pochette you could have an evening bag, too. Plus that reg. pochette would hold a lot of makeup. So, hang on, I think I'm changing my vote to reg. mono pochette. It's just going to be so versatile for you. And it will be another small handbag. Yeah, go for that!

GoldenLeopardLady : Good tip! I didn't even think bout the interior. I should have mentioned that I don't carry much makeup. Usually two lipglosses, concealer, chapstick, small meds, eyebrow and lip pencil.

Texas Girl: Even though most is suggesting the MC Wapity, I feel uneasy bout the print rubbing off and the D-ring attachment to my bags. The Mono Pochette does seem more versatile since it's a two for one deal (makeup bag & evening bag).