Help! In desperate need of a Chanel for everyday use!

So I went into Chanel just now & saw this reaaaally cute bag that's just been added to the line of classics. It is open but has a center zip compartment with 2 slip pockets on either size, plus 2 more slip pockets with magnetic closure on the front and back. A little more than I wanted to spend at $3105, so ill need to think about it or save more! :biggrin:

Hi. Does anyone know the name of this tote?

Joleenx3 said:
:help:I've been really wanting a new Chanel purse for everyday use, but I can't decide what i want. I've been looking into the PST and Medallion totes, and I'm wondering if there are more options I'm unaware of? I like the PST for the chain handles, but i really don't like that it doesn't have a zipper. I like the medallion tote because it has the zipper, but I'm not sure how i feel about the rolled handles. I feel like they would wear quickly as an everyday bag. I'm 5ft tall and 95lbs, so i don't want anything too huge. If you could give me your opinions/experiences with either of these totes, or know if any other options and their price points it would help me a lot! Thank you!! :heart::biggrin:::tpfrox:

Why dont you try the classic timeless tote. Im pretty sure thats the name of it, and they just recently made it a classic. It has 3 compartments that all button completely closed, has chain handles and the cc stitched into it. Its almost like a more durable gst that wont loose its shape. Its 3100 which isnt to bad for a classic, or the seasonal timeless zip expandable tote as well which is 2700. Also if you need more space the chain around maxi, my personal fave.

SherryF said:
Hi. Does anyone know the name of this tote?

Not sure the name. Timeless something. But the style is chanel a67294. It's so cute! I want it! Hope this helps (:

Attachments

• image-206834325.jpg
    image-206834325.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1,468
Lvkorey said:
Why dont you try the classic timeless tote. Im pretty sure thats the name of it, and they just recently made it a classic. It has 3 compartments that all button completely closed, has chain handles and the cc stitched into it. Its almost like a more durable gst that wont loose its shape. Its 3100 which isnt to bad for a classic, or the seasonal timeless zip expandable tote as well which is 2700. Also if you need more space the chain around maxi, my personal fave.

Is it the one I posted a picture of? Kinda sounds like it & same price. If so I like it! (: do you have a picture of it? Thanks!

Last edited:
Pst is my choice.

I have many chanel bags but the PST and PTT are my favorite Chanelsfor everyday use. I have them in beige, black and red, but my mom took the black PST. I'm 5.11 and I find GST too big and boxy for my taste.

Extremely upset they discontinued such a wonderful bag! Idiots!

TraciFred0426 said:
I think it's called Timeless CC soft GST
See http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/timeless-cc-soft-tote-help-needed-764542.html

But I would suggest you to get Timeless CC GST, it's only $2500, if money is an issue
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-12a-timeless-tote-grand-shopping-764664.html

Woah! Thank you! I saw the second one in store yesterday but I didn't try it on because they only had red. But now I'm tempted too! I want to see the interior of it. You've been really helpful! I think the prices are different here in Hawaii. The SA told me the first one was $3105

I would love to purchase the Chanel half moon woc. However all the stores near me have a waiting list. Can anyone tell me if they were on a waiting list for this bag and how long it took to get? Thanks!

Harleygirl123 said:
I would love to purchase the Chanel half moon woc. However all the stores near me have a waiting list. Can anyone tell me if they were on a waiting list for this bag and how long it took to get? Thanks!

I was in nm with my sister yesterday we saw the halfmoon woc in a very pretty navy color.

Last edited:
TraciFred0426 said:
I think it's called Timeless CC soft GST
See http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/timeless-cc-soft-tote-help-needed-764542.html

But I would suggest you to get Timeless CC GST, it's only $2500, if money is an issue
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-12a-timeless-tote-grand-shopping-764664.html

I went into the Chanel Boutique at ala Moana earlier today (went to Waikiki boutique last night), and the lady told me this was a seasonal bag (first bag link you posted). However lastnight when I talked to the SA at the Waikiki location, she said its a new classic. Not sure what to believe, can anyone confirm?

The medallion is the toughest Chanel I've seen. I heard it's discontinued, but still sround in stock room of some stores and boutiques. If you find one, grab one.