Help! In desperate need of a Chanel for everyday use!

lovemybags54 said:
Yes. Comfortable and a good proportion to your size. I'm almost the same size as you and I never felt like it was big. I've tried the gst and it feels really big on me.

Yay! Thank you. So it's pretty much in between the PST and GST?

You should visit the store; I saw a couple of very nice totes (red and black with silver hardware) there a few days ago, but I'm hopeless with names. It was not GST as I'm quite familiar with that one. I've been thinking in going back to get one...:smile:

I love the GST. I am 5' 2" and it is not big at all. It is a gorgeous bag... A very elegant tote. There is a GST Club thread where you can browse current colors and see some modeling pics.

The GST is such a classic bag.... I love it!

The Medallion is my other love... My first love to be truthful. However, it is very very hard to get and comes only in black and beige now, even you can even get one. Rumor has it that it will be limited to only Europe or even discontinued.

Hence... Go with a GST. Elegant, fashionable, classic Chanel. The bag makes a statement!

Good luck.

Chanbal said:
You should visit the store; I saw a couple of very nice totes (red and black with silver hardware) there a few days ago, but I'm hopeless with names. It was not GST as I'm quite familiar with that one. I've been thinking in going back to get one...:smile:

Thank you! I know there was one I saw I'm store than was a tote style, and the chain straps kept the bag closed as you wore it on your shoulder. I think both straps were one connecting chain. When you set it down to open it, the straps not being used let you open the bag. Does that make any sense? Haha.

GST or a caviar jumbo classic flap. These are my two most-used bags. The great thing about the GST is that you can fit documents and an iPad, and the reinforced rings means it's very durable too! I have a medallion tote and I rarely use it because it's difficult to wear on the shoulder over a jacket. HTH!!

willeyi said:
I love the GST. I am 5' 2" and it is not big at all. It is a gorgeous bag... A very elegant tote. There is a GST Club thread where you can browse current colors and see some modeling pics.

The GST is such a classic bag.... I love it!

The Medallion is my other love... My first love to be truthful. However, it is very very hard to get and comes only in black and beige now, even you can even get one. Rumor has it that it will be limited to only Europe or even discontinued.

Hence... Go with a GST. Elegant, fashionable, classic Chanel. The bag makes a statement!

Good luck.

I definitely need to try the GST again since everyone is suggesting it. Thank you!

LilMissRedSoles said:
GST or a caviar jumbo classic flap. These are my two most-used bags. The great thing about the GST is that you can fit documents and an iPad, and the reinforced rings means it's very durable too! I have a medallion tote and I rarely use it because it's difficult to wear on the shoulder over a jacket. HTH!!

I have the m/l classic flap. How much bigger is the jumbo? How is your GST holding up shape wise?

i'm 5'2 and own a Medallion tote. i have a love/hate relationship with this bag. it doesn't lose its shape (i bought her 5 years ago) but the base of the bag do bother me because it doesn't make my arm rest well and it is heavy. for some strange reason it does attract me to take her everywhere especially when i'm traveling on long distant trips. the handles bothers me too because they are suppose to stand up straight but mine flops down after a couple years of using it. i'm not sure if thats normal or if my bf use it as a hanger for his jacket when we are out. good lucky in finding your next purse. :smile::smile:

agree!

i saw a few smaller totes that look really nice but i am not familiar with their names too.. they are not the classics...

LilMissRedSoles said:

Going to second the Jumbo Classic Flap! Spacious, but not too big :smile:

melopuff said:
Going to second the Jumbo Classic Flap! Spacious, but not too big :smile:

I really like the jumbo flap, but I feel like with the price I would be too afraid to use it as an everyday bag. I would cry from every scratch! Haha.

So I went into Chanel just now & saw this reaaaally cute bag that's just been added to the line of classics. It is open but has a center zip compartment with 2 slip pockets on either size, plus 2 more slip pockets with magnetic closure on the front and back. A little more than I wanted to spend at $3105, so ill need to think about it or save more! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image-634045895.jpg
    image-634045895.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 1,027