Help! In desperate need of a Chanel for everyday use!

Did you manage to get a brand new medallion. It's so hard to get one. I got a pre-loved one as Chanel discontinued it. Sad actually.
Hey - I got the GST instead. The medallion tote is gorgeous but as you have highlighted it is unavailable to buy brand new, only pre-loved.

Ive had the GST for a few months now and in all honestly not my favourite. For its size you cant fit all that much and the weight very quickly adds up. It would have been good if the GST lining was the same burgundy maroon as the classic flaps becasue it is difficukt sometimes finding things in an all black bag.

My holy grail bag would be the day bag would be when Chanel design the classic flap in a size in between the m/l and jumbo - what are the chances of that happening?:drool:

Hey - I got the GST instead. The medallion tote is gorgeous but as you have highlighted it is unavailable to buy brand new, only pre-loved.

Ive had the GST for a few months now and in all honestly not my favourite. For its size you cant fit all that much and the weight very quickly adds up. It would have been good if the GST lining was the same burgundy maroon as the classic flaps becasue it is difficukt sometimes finding things in an all black bag.

My holy grail bag would be the day bag would be when Chanel design the classic flap in a size in between the m/l and jumbo - what are the chances of that happening?:drool:

Yes! I totally agree. I also own a GST in beige. Had it for 3 years now and the weight (with all my essentials) is [emoji30][emoji33]. I've been neglecting my GST due to that and using my pre-loved medallion a lot more (when actually my GST is first hand)

We share the same sentiments of a holy grail bag. Mine would be a double flap caviar . Maroon, or brown tone or burgundy in GHW. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] lets pray Chanel hear our prayers!!! Hehehehe