HELP! I just got a fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked polaka31 if he accepts Money Order. And here's his reply:

When you say money order, what do you mean EXACTLY?

Would you like to make us an offer to buy it now? We are looking for a quick sale and you can pay by Money Order with Western Union / Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Willing to take £600 if you want it which includes fully insured mail by Fedex with a tracking number once payment is received.

Please confirm and Ill reply with relevant payment details.

Also include your email address.

Thanks

- polaka31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I say? Because I don't really know how does a money order work? Does it need a real address?

I've asked polaka31 if he accepts Money Order. And here's his reply:

When you say money order, what do you mean EXACTLY?

Would you like to make us an offer to buy it now? We are looking for a quick sale and you can pay by Money Order with Western Union / Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Willing to take £600 if you want it which includes fully insured mail by Fedex with a tracking number once payment is received.

Please confirm and Ill reply with relevant payment details.

Also include your email address.

Thanks

- polaka31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I say? Because I don't really know how does a money order work? Does it need a real address?

Just pm'd you.

Alana_star is now NARU - Polaka31 it seems is a Spanish speaker aswell, i just checked their Toolhaus which shows they had left 2 neutrals - i wonder where this person is actually from?! I do hope this gets resolved soon - it's people like this that ruin it for everyone else...:crybaby:

People selling fakes on Ebay and also accounts being hacked into (happened to a friend of mine twice) - the first she knew it had happened was when she got letters from debt collectors!!

I cancelled my account then and dont miss it. Am tempted at times but read here about items being authenticated and then being sent fakes, that I just dont!!

sorry just read the headline - I see you unfortunately have already dealt with this cheater. I was going to say run don't walk in the other direction on this deal.

Alana_star is now NARU - Polaka31 it seems is a Spanish speaker aswell, i just checked their Toolhaus which shows they had left 2 neutrals - i wonder where this person is actually from?! I do hope this gets resolved soon - it's people like this that ruin it for everyone else...:crybaby:

How do you know that Alana_star is now NARU? So both of them speak spanish? What is Toolhaus?

Thanks!

Oh! I just got his number!!

f you want the bag, please reply to my previous email. I will end the auction early so no need for you to bid.

PLease confirm your paying today with westernunion.com wihch is instant or confirm your send a bank transfer and ill reply with bank details.

If you make it today, my bank said it will arrive tomorrow or latest Friday.

However, if you use westernunion today, I can send the item to you today and tell you the tracking number.

Please call me on xxxxxxx if your not sure on anything.
DO NOT post other people's personal info here!

Regards

- polaka31

What should I do next?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow you got a number can you not say you want to do a bank transer to his bank account and ask for his full address and banking details such as bank, bank account, & sort code.

Also say the bank require the info inorder to correctly varify the account and transfer the monies safely.

sorry just read the headline - I see you unfortunately have already dealt with this cheater. I was going to say run don't walk in the other direction on this deal.

Hi mmmsc, do you meant run as far as I can away from him? If I were to do so, there will be many more unsuspecting eBay users that is going to be cheated by him!

It is this sort of black sheep that make eBay such a difficult place to buy and sell. Its a matter of principle and integrity I believe.

Crime can't be let loose, someone have to take action.

I hope this will help someone from being the next victim. My drama was bad enough.

^ I think we're not allowed to post people's personal info--name, phone number, address. You might need to alert a mod so she can delete the phone number from your post.

^^
i thought so! the spanish refer to us southamericans as "sudacas", so, if he's polish they would call him "polaca".
i really hope the OP gets her money back and the satisfaction of running them down...

How do you know that Alana_star is now NARU? So both of them speak spanish? What is Toolhaus?

Thanks!
^^
the address says reino unido wich is spanish for uk.
polaca is a word that the spanish use to refer to polish people.
toolhaus is a website that allows you to see seller's feedback.

I have just confirmed that Alana_star and Polaka31 are the same person because he had just emailed me using alana_star email which he used in the beginning.

Since alana_star account have been suspended by eBay. How can he still have another one in active running?

So, it makes more sense now. The winning bidder, m-gniadek-2007, who is Polish is related to him to. They are most likely to be the same person.

Hope this will come to an end soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.