HELP! Hubby is buying a car, I get a new purse!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay guys...my DH is about to buy a car, and he said I could buy a bag. LOL! So I am trying to decide between the teal Sabrina or the teal Croc Alexandra. Size wise, color wise, "me" wise, which one would fit me best? I do not own an Alex, nor do I own a Large Sabrina. I have about 5-6 small ones though. Which one would be easier to upkeep, etc.

Any advice would be nice! Ask any questions of me that you would need to. :smile:

THANKS!!!!

2. I prefer the Alexandra.

3. I own the large sabrina in teal and I could never get rid of this bag. The color is just so gorgeous and the sabrina will be in style for a long time to come! The madison leather is just so gorgeous :biggrin:

4. I love my Alexandra.

5. Is there any way you could please post a pic of your Sabby? In the truest color?
    I have seen light, I have seen dark...but what is the true color?

6. Another vote for Sabrina! :biggrin:

7. Sure thing! Hang on a sec, gotta dig up the pics! :biggrin:

8. I never was a Sabrina fan (please don't hate me, everyone!), so I say Alexandra :sweatdrop:

9. PCL, you have some jazzy bags and I think the croc texture of the teal Alexandra gives it an extra "kick". Plus, you can wear Alexandra three ways and she looks great carried as a shoulder bag. OTOH, I don't know if the two teals are similar to one another. You may find you like one shade more than the other.

10. Thank you so much!!!

As for the teal alex, I saw a reveal on here of one, and I love the color. However, I am afraid of the peeling of the embossment. I have seen the embossed in real life and didn't really like it. But I love the color and shinyness of it...and since I cannot have the red...
    Hmmm...

11. I have three croc carryalls and my croc audrey. So I am not without croc. However, I do like this Alexandra...it's just...I don't know. I am a little scared of it. LOL!

12. I would say this is about as true of a color as your going to get w/my pics... this is seriously how gorgeous it is IRL... I also attached an old modeling pic too (this is when I was 20lbs heavier though! LOL), I'm 5'5 for reference :biggrin:

HTH!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Is that the large? It does not look as big as I thought it did. LOL! Thank you for the pics!

14. Yep its the large! Its really not that big TBH... its a perfect size, at least to me it is :biggrin:

15. I would get the alexandra. Change it up. I had the teal sabrina and it had fading issues. Good luck choosing.