HELP! Hubby is buying a car, I get a new purse!

Teal Sabrina if you can find one that is! I WISH they made this bag in the small size. The leather on the Sabrinas that came out along with this color were so lovely, nice subtle shimmer to them. I think you would have a lot of different ways to dress it up too. Love the scarf with it in Coachgirl12's pics

Alexandra - I would say this one but only because you have a few of the other one...
Pluse this is a shoulder bag and it will be different..

Now as far as love I would say Sabrina in teal.. that is a stunning bag and well worth it... The Large Sabrina is really nice and worth having...

I say the teal Sabrina, but that's also because I'm biased and I own that bag, lol. As other members have said, the color is gorgeous, the leather is very soft and it can be worn both ways. I only ever use the short handles. In fact, I brought this bag out last week to use because I kind of forgot I had it! Oops!

I don't have either bag, but if I could choose I would get the sabrina. The alexandra doesn't open as wide as the bag and it is deceptively small, like you can't fit as much in it as you would think. I feel that it is awkward getting into it and that the sabrina is both prettier and more functional. Even with the three different ways to wear the strap on the alexandra, the opening is a deal breaker (for me.) I like the teal of the sabrina better, never liked the croc on the alexandra. Just my opinion ^^

Teal Sabrina!!!

Its a classic! I love mines to death and paid a wicked amount of money for it b/c it was hard to find. I will never ever get rid of it. The color is vibrant and goes with everything, I carry it to work to school to dinner. I love how you can carry it as a satchel AND a shoulder bag. The leather is so yummy! Wish you the best of luck in finding one!