HELP! Hubby is buying a car, I get a new purse!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Okay guys...my DH is about to buy a car, and he said I could buy a bag. LOL! So I am trying to decide between the teal Sabrina or the teal Croc Alexandra. Size wise, color wise, "me" wise, which one would fit me best? I do not own an Alex, nor do I own a Large Sabrina. I have about 5-6 small ones though. Which one would be easier to upkeep, etc.

Any advice would be nice! Ask any questions of me that you would need to. :smile:

THANKS!!!!

I own the large sabrina in teal and I could never get rid of this bag. The color is just so gorgeous and the sabrina will be in style for a long time to come! The madison leather is just so gorgeous :biggrin:

PCL, you have some jazzy bags and I think the croc texture of the teal Alexandra gives it an extra "kick". Plus, you can wear Alexandra three ways and she looks great carried as a shoulder bag. OTOH, I don't know if the two teals are similar to one another. You may find you like one shade more than the other.

Thank you so much!!!

As for the teal alex, I saw a reveal on here of one, and I love the color. However, I am afraid of the peeling of the embossment. I have seen the embossed in real life and didn't really like it. But I love the color and shinyness of it...and since I cannot have the red...
Hmmm...

I would say this is about as true of a color as your going to get w/my pics... this is seriously how gorgeous it is IRL... I also attached an old modeling pic too (this is when I was 20lbs heavier though! LOL), I'm 5'5 for reference :biggrin:

HTH!
1003083z.jpg

1003075.jpg