HELP! Find Coach item.

Looking for recent Saddle bag…
Hello! I’m looking for a saddle bag that was released in probably the last year and a half. The closure is a heavy looking “C” that hangs down. It slips through a hole in the flap to secure the bag. It is not one that has a long leather tab that slides through the “C”. If anyone has a pic plus style number, I’d be forever grateful. Thanks!

Does anyone know if any stores are carrying the pink field monogram tote? I can only find it on the resale market, but I refuse to buy from there since I am unsure if the bag is for me.

Google is showing me Bloomies has it along with the blue, but every time I try to check out, it says the bags are not available.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m looking for a saddle bag that was released in probably the last year and a half. The closure is a heavy looking “C” that hangs down. It slips through a hole in the flap to secure the bag. It is not one that has a long leather tab that slides through the “C”. If anyone has a pic plus style number, I’d be forever grateful. Thanks!
When you say it slips through a hole in the flap, are you meaning the C is the turnlock? Or that the actual C hardware goes through a hole in the leather to secure it? I'm trying to figure out which saddle bag this is....

Is it the Parker Saddlebag?
Screenshot_20211007-221712_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: americandreaming
Is the closure like the Tabby bags?

Is it possible to find a listing or a Google image showing something similar to what you're looking for?

I really liked the feel of the Coach Hutton wallet in coated canvas/Rust/brass when it was out in the spring. I lost track of the summer sale's event and went I went to see if was still around it was gone. After carrying an Optic Signature wallet from the '00s, I really enjoyed the size and quality of the smooth leather lining. I love the feel of it. I can't go back, lol to the inexpensive wallets I have carried. If anyone can give me shout out if they see it for $125 or less, I'd appreciate it. I would prefer a second hand seller who accepts PayPal.
View attachment 5185221
Did you ever find this?

Hi, I’m looking for the creed number and the name of this 2 purses! I saw these on Poshmark but the sellers didn’t have the name or the creed number. Thank you!

Attachments

• 0225B67B-3299-4972-876F-42C63D1DDAEE.jpeg
    0225B67B-3299-4972-876F-42C63D1DDAEE.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 7
  • FDE59BB8-AC96-404D-957B-061F906FA25C.jpeg
    FDE59BB8-AC96-404D-957B-061F906FA25C.jpeg
    501.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi, I’m looking for the creed number and the name of this 2 purses! I saw these on Poshmark but the sellers didn’t have the name or the creed number. Thank you!
The purple one is a Poppy Groovy. I don't know the style number. It might be 14559 or 15827.

The other one looks like something from the Chelsea line.

Hi! I'm looking for these 2 Coach bags & or wristlet, I know they're a Macy's exclusive from 2019, but trying every avenue I can to locate them. I've emailed many Ebay Seller's/Mercari Sellers with no luck. Thank you for any help :smile:

View attachment 5253808

View attachment 5253810

View attachment 5253811
Here's your first pictured tote for sale on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/275075973162?hash=item400bce402a:g:osYAAOSw3g1htSoD

And here's a smaller matching art: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265462598217

Last edited: