HELP! Find Coach item.

Hi everyone - I'm looking for a tea rose Dinky.........in new, as-new condition, please.......

I think it's called the regular? size at 9" wide x 5" high.

or

The slightly smaller size at 7.5" wide x 4.5" high is also a possibility :biggrin:

Colours; either midnight, chambray, chalk, beechwood or the pink combination.

Please send photos/price information if you can help. :biggrin:

I'm in the UK so I need to consider shipping/import duties which I know reduces my options but it's worth trying. A lot on eBay.com, which is where most of them are, don't ship abroad (probably for those reasons) but I'm hopeful to try here!

Thank you very much. :flowers:

MiniMabel.

Last edited:
Reactions: americandreaming
Hi everyone - I'm looking for a tea rose Dinky.........in new, as-new condition, please.......

or

The slightly smaller size at 7.5" wide x 4.5" high is also a possibility :biggrin:

I'm in the UK so I need to consider shipping/import duties which I know reduces my options but it's worth trying. A lot on eBay.com, which is where most of them are, don't ship abroad (probably for those reasons) but I'm hopeful to try here!

MiniMabel.
If you find something you like from a seller without international shipping, it never hurts to ask if they'll consider it. Some sellers don't want to routinely do international shipping but will consider it on a case by case basis.

or

MiniMabel.
Ebay has a new one in chambray, ships worldwide, not my lisitng:

Hi! I’m brand new here and not entirely sure how this works, but I need help finding a bag or at the very least the name of this Coach bag please! Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks all! View attachment 5177718View attachment 5177718View attachment 5177719View attachment 5177721View attachment 5177722
Hi! I’m brand new here and not entirely sure how this works, but I need help finding a bag or at the very least the name of this Coach bag please! Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks all! View attachment 5177718
It looks like there's a listing from which you got the pictures. If you post a link to the listing, we can see the style number in the creed and at least have a style number to search. (Your pictures don't enlarge enough to read it.)

Reactions: americandreaming
It looks like there's a listing from which you got the pictures. If you post a link to the listing, we can see the style number in the creed and at least have a style number to search. (Your pictures don't enlarge enough to read it.)
Hi!! Thanks so much! Clearly I’m a novice at this lol.
here’s the link from PM

Hi there,
Just found this listing on Poshmark--let me know what you think.
Coach Boho Leather Hobo Tote Bag

- Julie

And for what it's worth, I was poking around and found this,

Looking at the posts from back in the day, it was a hot ticket, apparently.

Last edited:
I really liked the feel of the Coach Hutton wallet in coated canvas/Rust/brass when it was out in the spring. I lost track of the summer sale's event and went I went to see if was still around it was gone. After carrying an Optic Signature wallet from the '00s, I really enjoyed the size and quality of the smooth leather lining. I love the feel of it. I can't go back, lol to the inexpensive wallets I have carried. If anyone can give me shout out if they see it for $125 or less, I'd appreciate it. I would prefer a second hand seller who accepts PayPal.
Coach Hutton wallet.jpeg