HELP! Find Coach item.

Here with a second request (first request still open as I have yet to track down any of the vintage travel collection).

Please let me know if you come across a vintage red Scooter, preferably pre-2000 era. For some reason this bag is stuck in my head and I can’t get over it :lol:

View attachment 5757144
@mandy nicole
CYE (check your email)

@mandy nicole
CYE (check your email)

Would have to be authenticated, though!

At least one of those bags isn't authentic.
That Goodwill listing doesn't have any creed pictures at all!

I wonder if @mandy nicole checked the listing in the PM I'd sent last Sunday. (I didn't want to post it publicly for fear that someone else might grab it. That's happened before.) But not having received a reply since the PM, I'll post it here.

Reactions: CaseyBoston
Be careful because the style is faked. Coincidentally, I reported a fake about 5 minutes ago!

Have any potential purchases looked at on the AT Coach thread. Creed pictures are essential.

You can search "Coach 9096" or "Coach Barclay" as well as "Coach Vintage" but you do have to weed through incorrectly named or keyword-spammed listings.

These are authentic:
Good to know! I’m on the hunt for a black Barclay too and have been worried about accidentally purchasing a fake.

(This is just a general question I wasn’t sure where to post. I don’t exactly need help finding an exact item just wondering if the item comes in a certain color)
Hello!
I’ve been searching for a good coach 9058 and I was just wondering did it ever come in navy? I see the black mahogany even red but I know they did many bags in navy so I was wondering if they ever did the 9058. If not are there any similar bags someone recommends that come in navy?
Also if anyone knows if there any sites someone recommends to find old coach magazines and bag listings that would be so helpful for the future.

Thank you so much!

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Screenshot_20240325-224638.png

• Haha
Reactions: whateve