HELP! Find Coach item.

Hi everyone. It's a long shot, but I'm looking for one of these black violet saffiano cosmetic cases. I'm not sure what the # is for either since these go back quite a few years. Thanks!Screenshot_2018-04-16-18-31-07.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: daisychainz
Thank you. Is that how Coach works? A store can be the only one selling an item? I didn't know that was possible, and I'm not familiar with that store at all.
Are you afraid to order from Dillards? They are a major department chain, and if you use a credit card, you will be protected. If there isn't a Dillards in your state, you won't have to pay sales tax.

Thank you. Is that how Coach works? A store can be the only one selling an item? I didn't know that was possible, and I'm not familiar with that store at all.

There are no Dillard's stores near Chicago but I've seen them in many other cities around the US, even been inside a few. And I've ordered Coach items from them online several times and never had a problem.

Maybe also try calling Coach customer service in Jacksonville and see if there are available to order through the warehouse.
Thank you. I took your advice. They were able to look it up and told me it was a 1 month exclusive to Dillard first and that Coach would have it on the website within the next few weeks, so I was able to place a pre-order on the phone. That made me feel better than signing on with a store I am unfamiliar with.

Reactions: holiday123
Thank you. I took your advice. They were able to look it up and told me it was a 1 month exclusive to Dillard first and that Coach would have it on the website within the next few weeks, so I was able to place a pre-order on the phone. That made me feel better than signing on with a store I am unfamiliar with.
Glad it worked out.

I have a Dillard's down the street from me and they have some really good sales towards the end of most months. I buy a lot in-store during those sales. Online, however, i do order a lot directly from Coach though as I like that they have free shipping and returns.