HELP! Find Coach item.

Since my order got cancelled after waiting over a week, I would love to be able to acquire this bag through other means. I'd love any tips!!! I really want this bag!

Style 11398

https://ca.coach.com/en_CA/coach-tu...1398.html?dwvar_color=BPME6&orderHistory=true

11398_bpme6_a0

Did you ever get this? I just bought one on the coach website on sale on Thursday. It seems they add stuff randomly. I would keep an eye out on the there.

Hi everyone!
I have one of the most recent Coach 1941 glovetan pebbled leather duffles. My girlfriend was in town and just fell in love with mine but only uses black bags. For the life of me, we cannot find one. Sold out everywhere. I had one in my cart from Bloomingdales and by the time I got through payment, it said it was not available. If anyone has any leads on where I can find one, it would be hugely appreciated.
Thank you!

If anyone happens to see a Rogue in grey suede for at or under about $500, let me know. I bought one on Poshmark for $350 a few weeks ago and the seller never shipped it to me. :sad:

Attachments

• Coach-Rogue-Suede.jpg
    Coach-Rogue-Suede.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 225
Hi there,

I've been trying to find the red mickey on the motorcycle hangtag that was released overseas. I've called Jax, and the Coach stores in my area, been checking ebay, etc. If anybody sees it for less than $35, please let me know. Thanks!

If anyone comes across a Rambler’s Legacy 9061 in GRAY, in decent condition, I’m happy to pay a ridiculous amount of money (more for excellent condition of course). I’m fairly certain it’s my dream bag.

Darlings i need help finding this bag, i cant find it online and i really need the coach version and style of the bag thanks lots of love

Attachments

• 3B4C62D3-7422-4B46-ACFE-F62258A5D195.jpeg
    3B4C62D3-7422-4B46-ACFE-F62258A5D195.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
i really need the name and version of the bag thanks lots of love

Thank u n sorry i dont really get what u mean hehe, this photo is from coach official shop itself dear so i guess its real

You stated in your first post as highlighted above in BOLD RED? ^^ you really needed the Name & Version of the bag? The name is Coach the Version / Style I don't know? Posting via text & using text? Outer here!