Help filing dispute with bank.. (continued)

And lastly, under the status is states:
Status
We have completed our investigation of this case. We have denied this claim and a refund will not be issued. The tracking information provided by the seller did not confirm that the item was shipped to you."
- But I'm not the seller, I'm clearly the buyer. And like I said earlier, I was told that the tracking information provided was considered invalid since return delivery has not yet been truly confirmed. Do you think this makes a difference or is it standard text they use?

Maybe this isn't a garble from Paypal but them stating that they don't believe you received a bag at all. That's what this language says, after all. In that case, they are denying on the basis not only of not confirming your return but also because they believe that the claim is fraudulent.

Why can't they detect that you received a bag?

I just don't appreciate being questioned which is what every response you've posted in this thread seems to imply. But since you won't let it go, here is a screen shot.

Attachments

• tracking screenshot.JPG
    tracking screenshot.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 81
jellyv, when I paid through PayPal, I was only given the option to select and eBay purchase, services, or other goods - so I selected other goods and made a comment in the notes section that the purchase was for the bag. So you think they don't even believe that I received something in the first place?

Now I'm more confused, because yours shows that it went through a sort facility and according to the PO, the reason nothing has updated for mine is that it's in customs. But is it likely for something to ship from VA straight to China and not go through a sort facility? Could it be because Merrifield is a hub PO?

Now I'm more confused, because yours shows that it went through a sort facility and according to the PO, the reason nothing has updated for mine is that it's in customs. But is it likely for something to ship from VA straight to China and not go through a sort facility? Could it be because Merrifield is a hub PO?

I don't know how to answer ya there. Something is weird with that tracking so you should call the postal service and see what's up. They usually update tracking all the way until it leave the country...then it takes a bit of time for it to update. It usually includes that it was processed through a sort facility. I'd call and call and see why my tracking only says 1 thing.