Help filing dispute with bank.. (continued)

For those of you who questioned my post, it's not that I don't understand why you did or even blame you considering that some people have posed questions to try to fool the system. I totally get that you can't just take someone's word for it. But I will say that in the matter of one night, things turned extremely sour (page 4/5) and some of the comments were downright rude, assuming I'd been "busted" and deeming me a scammer. I really appreciate those of you who came to my defense. I was shocked when I logged on the following morning. But regardless, I know many members have the pros to thank for their sluething. As I said before, I did not intentionally evade any of the questions. I may have inadvertantly overlooked a question, but was not on my home computer and did my best to keep up and have provided (I think) everything that's been asked for.

I'm so happy this worked out for you. Just started reading this thread tonight and I was getting angrier and angrier at the comments. When did this forum become so suspicious and rude towards members? Demanding that she posts things she already explained? Ridiculous.
Thus is the nature of the ebay forum. Everyone is pretty much guilty until proven innocent unfortunately.

This thread created by Vlad addresses the problem:
Tone of the eBay forum

I'm glad everything worked out for the OP too! And congrats on your new addition!

Sorry, OP. I think you may have screwed up bigtime, on how you returned this package, but I believe your story. Unfortunately for you, however, some of the junior detectives on the forum are trying to make their bones with the big dogs (who are typically correct) but they (jr. dicks) are not very smart, leading to a very big pile of shizz being stirred...and you were just another ingredient in the pot.

Best of luck to you.

OhI LOVE you gsmom, you nailed it, completley! I really love the jr. dicks part, I was ROTFLMAO! What's sad is that these certain tpf members make other ppl afraid to ask questions and that is a shame!

Sorry, I can't get a screenshot on my laptop for some reason. The information says:

Your item was accepted at 7:15 pm on April 21, 2011 in MERRIFIELD, VA 22081. No further information is available for this item.

I went into the PO in person about a week ago and they looked into the status for me through their system as well, but had no additional details. They gave me the USPS 800 number to call, and the woman I spoke with said that it was likely held up in customs, but she could not trace it beyond this because I guess once it reaches the other country, it is logged under a corresponding tracking number specific to the country's system. She said that the number I have would update once it was delivered.

Did you send it with online tracking and more importantly, did you buy insurance? If you bought insurance then you can at least file a claim with USPS. Good luck.

OhI LOVE you gsmom, you nailed it, completley! I really love the jr. dicks part, I was ROTFLMAO! What's sad is that these certain tpf members make other ppl afraid to ask questions and that is a shame!

I so agree with this. And it has gotten to the point as I'm reading a thread, and I recognize the avatar of one of the 'jr. dicks' i silently groan to myself, and think, "Oh no, here we go again." I am really tempted to put them on ignore.

But I am thrilled it all worked out for the OP. I love it when things work out. Sorry she had to deal with the negativity, especially with her impending motherhood, but still glad she won in the end.

:flowers:

I so agree with this. And it has gotten to the point as I'm reading a thread, and I recognize the avatar of one of the 'jr. dicks' i silently groan to myself, and think, "Oh no, here we go again." I am really tempted to put them on ignore.

But I am thrilled it all worked out for the OP. I love it when things work out. Sorry she had to deal with the negativity, especially with her impending motherhood, but still glad she won in the end.

:flowers:

This is how I feel! :smile:
...And this is why I don't post much!

OP I really felt bad when you were being "attacked" in this forum but I am so happy for you that it all worked out!