Help ~ Do we know what colours are available for A/W 2.55?

Oohh lala!! Thanks Petite Tsarina for your info!!:flowers::urock:

BTW, I believe A37584 is the smallest size 2.55 reissue, right? For these colors, do they have larger sizes?

Also, may I ask if this navy blue is a new kind of navy? Because from previous posts, the prefall navy blue color code is 93925, and this one from fall act 2 is 93225. I wonder how these 2 colors are different? Do you know?

Ooooh...beige and chocolate sound yummy! Hope to see them IRL when I am in Paris in Sept!! :graucho:

Thanks again for the intel!! :heart:

Bisous,
Mia

A37584Y03929 in Aged Calfskin :

Black 94305
Ecru 10107
Gold 50927
Beige 21011
Bronze 70943
Chocolat 81027
Burgundy 81425
Navy Blue 93225

This bag DO NOT exist in Jersey for the Winter 2010 (Y04591 or Y04619...)

LittleTsarina :queen:

uk f/w 09 update ~

2.55 ~ lamb ~ aged silver h/w ~ pink, grey, green
^ ^ i asked for this to be confirmed again & i was advised that the 2.55 will def be avail in lamb as well as the aged calf we are seeing just now.

2.55 ~ tweed ~ black, pink, green multi (green/blk/gold) ~ these will be in a new *satchel* style ~ larger with leather handles (as pictured)

***classics*** ~ lamb/caviar ~ dark grey metallic (with aged silver h/w) turquoise, dark blue, fuschia, dark taupe (all with choice of h/w)

***classics*** ~ jersey ~ light purple, turquoise, dark pink, dark blue, dark taupe, dark brown (all with regular silver h/w)

on the side ~

green ~ jade green
pink ~ baby pink
grey ~ charcoal grey
light purple ~ lavender

^ ^ when i posted the other day my SA had just seen the buying list for the first time, as always, there are changes already. For instance, i am told there was to be a 2.55 in jersey but this was cancelled ?? The jersey bags i posted about are Classics. Perhaps me adding in the Classic colors caused some confusion, so, i'm sorry about that. As we all should know by now, all the boutiques buy in different styles/colors/sizes so if you call your boutique & they tell you there is no such bag then maybe it's just a case of they haven't ordered it :shrugs: I don't profess to be a Chanel expert, i just share any info i get. :smile:

Hi M! Well, no... BG is only buying the 2010 Cruise red in lamb, but it will be out in caviar (color code 81665 - so '05 eqsue)! I'm not sure who is getting what yet, besides what BG is NOT getting haha (caviar Jumbo)... but I'm certain boutiques will get it, so I'm on the list with my SA. I know haha... I really don't like lamb (well, for me), so I totally hear you.

Thanks Minal! I appreciate the info :smile:. I'll check with my boutique and get on the waitlist.

But now, I'm coming with good news :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The 2.55 in lambskin available in pink & green Jade are :

A37586Y02419 16x24x7
A37587Y02419 14x28x8
A37590Y02419 22x31x9 bags are with the Silver HW !!!

#codes for the colors and final prices available in August !!!

Absolutely ChanelHolic! But only for this reference ...
After that, there are other 2.55 with other references and other colors ...
It is always very complicated with Chanel but so logical at the same time ....:graucho:

............I am not sure......I am always the one that is so confused that Mia needs to come to the rescue.

hi agent anderson, thx u for your super kind infos! you deserve a medal of honor for your service to tpf country hihi =)

***classics*** ~ lamb/caviar ~ dark grey metallic (with aged silver h/w) turquoise, dark blue, fuschia, dark taupe (all with choice of h/w),
=> i am adding
black caviar n lamb (all with choice of hw) and light grey caviar with silver hw

***classics*** ~ jersey ~ light purple, turquoise, dark pink, dark blue, dark taupe, dark brown (all with regular silver h/w). => i
am adding that the purple is actually not a light purple, its a beautiful bright purple like cyclament in HERMES

^ ^ when i posted the other day my SA had just seen the buying list for the first time, as always, there are changes already. For instance, i am told there was to be a 2.55 in jersey but this was cancelled ??
=> just to confirm this, the jersey lines for the 2.55 IS NOT CANCELLED, i saw a navy jersey 2.55 in 224, 225, 226 and 227 sizes in singapore boutique, and for the red jersey, i have the code here hihi this is for 227 size which i bought A37590 Y04591 color code 81550, the navy and red comes with GOLD HW.

hope these infos will help a lil bit ladies =)

once again thx u so much agent VA and miffy and lil tsarina !!!

hi agent anderson, thx u for your super kind infos! you deserve a medal of honor for your service to tpf country hihi =)

***classics*** ~ lamb/caviar ~ dark grey metallic (with aged silver h/w) turquoise, dark blue, fuschia, dark taupe (all with choice of h/w),
=> i am adding black caviar n lamb (all with choice of hw) and light grey caviar with silver hw

***classics*** ~ jersey ~ light purple, turquoise, dark pink, dark blue, dark taupe, dark brown (all with regular silver h/w). => i
am adding that the purple is actually not a light purple, its a beautiful bright purple like cyclament in HERMES

^ ^ when i posted the other day my SA had just seen the buying list for the first time, as always, there are changes already. For instance, i am told there was to be a 2.55 in jersey but this was cancelled ?? => just to confirm this, the jersey lines for the 2.55 IS NOT CANCELLED, i saw a navy jersey 2.55 in 224, 225, 226 and 227 sizes in singapore boutique, and for the red jersey, i have the code here hihi this is for 227 size which i bought A37590 Y04591 color code 81550, the navy and red comes with GOLD HW.

hope these infos will help a lil bit ladies =)

once again thx u so much agent VA and miffy and lil tsarina !!!

hi LA :heart:

these are the colors that the UK Chanel Boutiques have ordered, maybe Selfridges & Harrods will have the others ??

would looove to see a pic of your Red Jersey Flap :graucho: vx