Help ~ Do we know what colours are available for A/W 2.55?

VA: i will post the picture of my red jersey next week =) i cant waiiiit also hihi

ladies, may i know the code for classic maxi n jersey? because i thought the code is A47600, but apparently its only for the leather ones, the jersey one has different code, pleaseee let me know, because i am drooliiiiingggg for e purple one!

^ ^ when i posted the other day my SA had just seen the buying list for the first time, as always, there are changes already. For instance, i am told there was to be a 2.55 in jersey but this was cancelled ?? => just to confirm this, the jersey lines for the 2.55 IS NOT CANCELLED, i saw a navy jersey 2.55 in 224, 225, 226 and 227 sizes in singapore boutique, and for the red jersey, i have the code here hihi this is for 227 size which i bought A37590 Y04591 color code 81550, the navy and red comes with GOLD HW.

hope these infos will help a lil bit ladies =)

once again thx u so much agent VA and miffy and lil tsarina !!!

Maybe the jersey 2.55s you see are from the pre-fall collection? I have also seen them in the HK boutiques. The one in red is pretty. Little Tsarina was on the other hand saying that for Act 1 and Act 2, no jersey, I think......but maybe I am wrong....I don't understand Chanel! :P

I have a question for people who are in the know.

So the tweed 2.55. Will they be available ONLY in the satchel style? I asked because I just spent half an hour :drool: all over the Chanel website and I came across a pink tweed bag in the traditional 2.55 metal chain style. I don't mind having a green tweed in the traditional 2.55 style....................

Anyone, please help ~

The red jersey sounds interesting can't wait to see your pics!!!!

It also comes in purple? Ohhhhh mine I would like to get one....

VA: i will post the picture of my red jersey next week =) i cant waiiiit also hihi

ladies, may i know the code for classic maxi n jersey? because i thought the code is A47600, but apparently its only for the leather ones, the jersey one has different code, pleaseee let me know, because i am drooliiiiingggg for e purple one!