Help ~ Do we know what colours are available for A/W 2.55?

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
Please help me?

I know the colours that are available for pre-fall and have to say I have now got all the colours and styles I "need" :sneaky:.

Would appreciate intel on A/W though. ;)

M, I wanna know too...........:biggrin:

Haha....Carole!! I love your smiley!! I think this smiley should be added to our smiley list here....it will be so useful for many of us! LOL!!

wow mon, turquoise???
ehem...i ashamed to admit this but i ordered another reissue....i promised i wont but i fell in love again...its the red jersey or wool reissue with gold chain... omg its just the prefect shade of red...breath taking...

I dunno if A/W is on the shelves yet, I saw the turquoise reissue at Bloomingdales yesterday! Unfortunately I didn't pay much attention, but there seems to be a lot of metallics - golds, grays, etc. throughout the line. I saw patent metallics (GST/PST, also that weird little triangle bag), metallic reissues, metallic flaps, wocs, and other items that I can't recall. I should've taken pics, huh? I might go again this weekend, I'll try to let you guys know if I see anything.

Turquoise? Presumably not the one that came out for Cruise 08? Ahhh...!

Wow, I have been dreaming and hoping and dying to have a(nother) green 2.55!!!! One in metallic green is just not enough, you know.

Tweed 2.55? :drool: x 100

I also may get some intel today and will most definitely share here too.

f/w 09 UK update ~

2.55 ~ LAMB ~ aged silver h/w ~ pink, grey, green

2.55 ~ TWEED ~ black, pink, green multi (green/blk/gold) ~ these will be in a new *satchel* style ~ larger with leather handles

Classics ~ LAMB/CAVIAR ~ turquoise, dark grey, dark blue, fuschia, dark taupe

Classics ~ JERSEY ~ light purple, turquoise, pink, dark blue

on the side ~

green ~ jade green
pink ~ baby pink
grey ~ charcoal grey
light purple ~ lavender

***the info contained in the above post was correct at the time of going to print, however, the OP takes no responsibilty blah blah blah ;):P

Black Lamb 2.55

fw09blacklamb255.jpg

Black Tweed 2.55 Satchel

fw09blacktweed255.jpg

Green Tweed 2.55 Satchel

fw09greentweed255.jpg

Pink Tweed 2.55 Satchel

fw09pinktweed255.jpg

chanelfw09green.jpg
chanelfw09greentweed.jpg
chanelfw09pink.jpg

*** the Grey Lamb 2.55 will be metallic