Help ~ Do we know what colours are available for A/W 2.55?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please help me?

I know the colours that are available for pre-fall and have to say I have now got all the colours and styles I "need" :sneaky:.

Would appreciate intel on A/W though. ;)

2. So, I am the only person on this forum that is dying to know what new colours there will be for a/w??

Marvellous........:sweatdrop:

3. Not at all dear! But if you don't know, what chance the rest of us? :biggrin:

I'm a bit like this atm... lalalalala.gif don't need no more temptation ;)

4. M, I wanna know too...........:biggrin:

Haha....Carole!! I love your smiley!! I think this smiley should be added to our smiley list here....it will be so useful for many of us! LOL!!

5. i heard whispers about turquoise, silver grey & lots of tweed. i'll get more info when i'm in London at the end of the month.

6. ^ yum i love tweed!

7. I would love to know too! So far I haven't heard much.

8. wow mon, turquoise???
    ehem...i ashamed to admit this but i ordered another reissue....i promised i wont but i fell in love again...its the red jersey or wool reissue with gold chain... omg its just the prefect shade of red...breath taking...

9. Please keep us posted, agent Anderson :graucho:

10. I dunno if A/W is on the shelves yet, I saw the turquoise reissue at Bloomingdales yesterday! Unfortunately I didn't pay much attention, but there seems to be a lot of metallics - golds, grays, etc. throughout the line. I saw patent metallics (GST/PST, also that weird little triangle bag), metallic reissues, metallic flaps, wocs, and other items that I can't recall. I should've taken pics, huh? I might go again this weekend, I'll try to let you guys know if I see anything.

11. Turquoise? Presumably not the one that came out for Cruise 08? Ahhh...!

Wow, I have been dreaming and hoping and dying to have a(nother) green 2.55!!!! One in metallic green is just not enough, you know.

Tweed 2.55? :drool: x 100

I also may get some intel today and will most definitely share here too.

12. Would love to know more about the 2.55 colors too...thanks miffy. Do update us later ya :graucho:

13. f/w 09 UK update ~

2.55 ~ LAMB ~ aged silver h/w ~ pink, grey, green

2.55 ~ TWEED ~ black, pink, green multi (green/blk/gold) ~ these will be in a new *satchel* style ~ larger with leather handles

Classics ~ LAMB/CAVIAR ~ turquoise, dark grey, dark blue, fuschia, dark taupe

Classics ~ JERSEY ~ light purple, turquoise, pink, dark blue

on the side ~

green ~ jade green
    pink ~ baby pink
    grey ~ charcoal grey
    light purple ~ lavender

***the info contained in the above post was correct at the time of going to print, however, the OP takes no responsibilty blah blah blah ;):P

14. Classics ~ LAMB/CAVIAR ~ turquoise, dark grey, dark blue, fuschia, dark taupe
    YEEES wish to see their pics soon!

15. #15 Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
    Black Lamb 2.55

[​IMG]

Black Tweed 2.55 Satchel

[​IMG]

Green Tweed 2.55 Satchel

[​IMG]

Pink Tweed 2.55 Satchel

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]