HELP!!!! Chanel or LV

What about a lower price chanel? GST or PST? or a WOC and a couple lv items too. I would spread it out on more than just one item. IMO i think you would be much happier and not stress out too much on the one item. well, that's how i would be at least.

If i had 5k to spend I would get:
Chanel PST
Delightful MM (i have the pm and adore it beyond words)
LV wallet splurge
Chanel earrings. ;)

I would much rather have 4 items than one chanel.

If you really love the pink chanel I'd get that. I use my LV bags more but I am happy I bought my So Black jumbo last year. If it's a color that won't be available later I say get that one first as it may be hard to find later.

I can't wait for your reveal! There has been so much pink over there! I'm not that daring! I was happy just to snag the pink caviar cosmetic bag last year. I love pink, but most of Chanel's are beige or black.
I still have 2 more weeks the anticipation is killing me! :hairpull:

If you really love the pink chanel I'd get that. I use my LV bags more but I am happy I bought my So Black jumbo last year. If it's a color that won't be available later I say get that one first as it may be hard to find later.
Yup I've seen past chanel spring colors and they are gorgeous but this one was like IM GETTIN IT! But i dont know why vietnam would charge so much more than the US?! The jumbo patent in the states is $5300 here in Vietnam I've been visiting family for the last 4 months they said the bag is well over $6000?!?! :wacko:

Yup I've seen past chanel spring colors and they are gorgeous but this one was like IM GETTIN IT! But i dont know why vietnam would charge so much more than the US?! The jumbo patent in the states is $5300 here in Vietnam I've been visiting family for the last 4 months they said the bag is well over $6000?!?! :wacko:

Same issue with Hermes in Canada :/

What about a lower price chanel? GST or PST? or a WOC and a couple lv items too. I would spread it out on more than just one item. IMO i think you would be much happier and not stress out too much on the one item. well, that's how i would be at least.

If i had 5k to spend I would get:
Chanel PST
Delightful MM (i have the pm and adore it beyond words)
LV wallet splurge
Chanel earrings. ;)

I would much rather have 4 items than one chanel.
Wow thanks when I get to Seoul Korea my layover is 13 hours so I don't mind looking for a LONG time LOL. Thanks again for all these great suggestions

I would get the chanel, not only for variety but also because it seems that you have heart set on owning a chanel ( it's been 2 years and you are still thinking of getting a chanel bag) :smile:

I know 2 years! Crazy! I've been loving LVs for the last 7 years I think I'm going to hop on to Chanel n see if I like it, if not I'll sell her n stick with LV. I know I'll always love LV!