HELP!!!! Chanel or LV

I love love love LV, it was my first love in bagworld, but I also love Chanel. My first bag was classic jumbo, and I love it still. So I say get Chanel. It is nice variety, and when you have her you will understand my advice. Every woman should own one Chanel for sure!

I bought a Chanel like 3 years ago and returned it, and always have regretted it! I don't think you will regret a Chanel :smile: The LV will still be around and the price increases on the flap bags are ridiculous like someone explained earlier.
Agree I'm afraid if I don't get the Chanel I'm going to regret it. The color is truly stunning!! :wlae:

That's very true. I have 2 jumbos and one was under but the other was over $3k. The jumps seem higher than lv but not worth the price hikes to me. I stopped at 2 and not planning on another one, but happy to have the 2 in my collection. Perhaps get one before it goes over $5k!
Agreed I'm thinking Chanel in my future!

Chanel I shall! Thanks for all ur help ladies!

I can't wait for your reveal! There has been so much pink over there! I'm not that daring! I was happy just to snag the pink caviar cosmetic bag last year. I love pink, but most of Chanel's are beige or black.

Thanks for ur input. I still have 2 weeks to decide. I'm flying home from Vietnam March 12 n it's duty free so hopefully ill save some taxes :shucks: and I know the price increase is going to attack soon :sad:

I would get chanel since you already have so beautiful LV pink. Do you know if they have tax free in Vietnam yet? I think its cheaper to buy in Europe.

Buy the 2 bags you'll use most. I do think that Chanel jumbos are a classic must-have but I actually hate patent bags... (am planning to get rid of all of mine).
I used my jumbo as an everyday purse for a while before.
I know this was not for me but had to ask....whats your thoughts on the Vernis line? I am struggling with getting either a Vernis Alma bb or an Epi one , cyan is the color i like most :smile:

I know this was not for me but had to ask....whats your thoughts on the Vernis line? I am struggling with getting either a Vernis Alma bb or an Epi one , cyan is the color i like most :smile:

Since vernis is more or less patent in my eyes, I never went for it. I love the epi line. It's soooo durable, so subtle and classy.
I think the alma bb looks cute in either vernis or epi, but I've seen cyan and I think it is absolutely gorgeous! I think alma bbs look best in bright colors, so cyan, yellow, and fuchsia are my top picks! I Loveee cyan!

Personally, I don't like Chanel....but if YOU DO, you should bite the bullet and get it. They just go up in price! The pink sounds lovely!!

Since vernis is more or less patent in my eyes, I never went for it. I love the epi line. It's soooo durable, so subtle and classy.
I think the alma bb looks cute in either vernis or epi, but I've seen cyan and I think it is absolutely gorgeous! I think alma bbs look best in bright colors, so cyan, yellow, and fuchsia are my top picks! I Loveee cyan!

Thank you!!! ;)