Help!!! Agate or Violine Ostrich

Agate (gray) or Violine Ostrich

• Agate (gray)

• Violine

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^Actually, purseinsanity, I find violine to be very versatile and easy to use. It's like a lighter cousin to your beautiful raisin! I use my violine very frequently in the fall/winter months, esp. with whites, greys, and blacks.

^^ Actually, I am going to cancel you out purseinsanity, because I voted agate, but now I think violine.

I would worry about agate and darkening of the handles and long term fading of the body versus under the flap. I adore gray and neutral tones, but I think I would go for a darker gray than agate.

This is a very hard poll, they are both lovely.

Both are beautiful & versatile - I don't think you can go wrong with your final choice whichever one you pick.

I voted for violine because it is truly yummy in ostrich & I'm a sucker for H's purples. It's not hard to match violine with outfits or you can use it as an excuse to get more scarves & shawls to bring out the color of your lovely B :biggrin:

Violine! if i havent said so already.

need a top ladies: i am confused between fuschia and violine ostrich. i just got an iris kelly (purple family) and also have an SO in birkin rose shocking 30cm. shud i get a violine or fuschia ostrich 30cm? i am confused!!!

^^Since you have an iris kelly and SOed a rose shocking birkin, I would get a fuchsia ostrich kelly and a violine ostrich birkin. Good luck with your decision!