Help!!! Agate or Violine Ostrich

Agate (gray) or Violine Ostrich

• Agate (gray)

• Violine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Agate because it is so rare. I have violine, and it's is beautiful and very forgiving. But my dream ostrich is agate. Such a stunning color!

Love them both but I have to say violine is one of those colors that only ostrich can master. It represents Hermes at it's best , I have to say it captivated Hermes mystique The foundation upon which Hermes based it's unique craftsmanship is reflected in this bag and not just because it's a birkin but because it's violine the texture the feel color the allure and the way you can match it white brings it up black blends but makes it elegant beige makes it rich and orange orange just as a fun color makes it live !!!!!!!! Agthe elegant as it is classic as it is was not made for exotic if you have a black bag or a grey or a gold that's it you have the classic if you are getting exotic and 30cm violin is perfection.hope it helps darling . Birkel. By the way ostrich is my favorite exotic .

Violine! It's super rare too.

I prefer GT over Agate because I find that GT presents a pink undertone in ostrich which is very flattering. Agate is a flat elephant grey which, though versatile, doesn't seem to "add" much to an outfit.

Violine! It's just too pretty to let go! :heart: I still love mine to pieces!

^TammyD, I love GT ostrich, very light and classy. Agate has its own charms as well!!

Of the 2, I vote for Agate....but only because GT wasn't a choice given by the OP. :P

For Purples in exotics, I'd easily pick Amethyst in Croc or Violet in Lizard over Violine in Ostrich.

Last edited: