Heart Broken over the Pavvlosk

Ohhh.. poor !! I'm so sorry... so many disnonest sellers.. that's terrible. You still can get a refund and return them.. but since i'm not fond of that pink I would dye them in a darker color =)

Hi ladies I just got these from a new ebay seller with 0 feedback and I paid the BIN price $799.00 which goes to show how much I really really wanted these and how much I love them because times are really tough for me and this actually had to come out of our family savings acct. I asked the seller to make sure that there were no satins or anything wrong with the shoe , I knew they were listed as pre owned worn 3 times. The seller responded "no stains I actually just picked them up from the cleaners". I really really LOVE them they are TDF however I am really heart broken that she did not disclose the stain it is close to 2" long and 1" thick and it looks like it has been scrubbed off or something so its kind of like a white dirty spot now and you can tell it was scrubbed because the stain or marking gets longer and thinner. I have not contacted the very nice seller about this yet I literally just got them an hour ago. Do you think that this could be re stained or fixed to look new by MM7 or a cobbler? Thank you for taking the time to read this and any advice is so appreciated. I feel horrible that these had to be revealed in this way this was not my plan.

I am so sorry this happened! Ugh!

You should definitely send pictures to MM7 and see what they can do. It's possible they can get more of the fabric and recover that shoe for you. It'll be spendy, but hopefully you can get a partial refund from the seller to cover the cost. :hugs:

Thanks guys :hugs: errr just got an email from the seller she want's them back now I think she wasn't really ready to let them go in the first place and also she said that the jiffy cleaners on Pond Rd New York told her that they would file an insurance claim and refund her for the shoes and she would get to keep them also if she brought them back :amazed: heck I would want them back also :shocked: OMG I don't want to return them. I really love them but the damage is actually worse in person :crybaby::crybaby: I'm going to have DH decide and also take these to Jacks in SF first thing in the morning will email MM7 tonight and call them also to see if these can b fixed. Does anyone know if MM7 responds to emails ? I read somewhere its kind of hard to communicate with them. I will try to get better pics up tonight. I hope Jacks can fix it I really really love the color combo. God If return these I'm going to need a new pair of something to fill my void :graucho: when is that damn Maggie 160 coming out!!! :graucho:

Thanks guys :hugs: errr just got an email from the seller she want's them back now I think she wasn't really ready to let them go in the first place and also she said that the jiffy cleaners on Pond Rd New York told her that they would file an insurance claim and refund her for the shoes and she would get to keep them also if she brought them back :amazed: heck I would want them back also :shocked: OMG I don't want to return them. I really love them but the damage is actually worse in person :crybaby::crybaby: I'm going to have DH decide and also take these to Jacks in SF first thing in the morning will email MM7 tonight and call them also to see if these can b fixed. Does anyone know if MM7 responds to emails ? I read somewhere its kind of hard to communicate with them. I will try to get better pics up tonight. I hope Jacks can fix it I really really love the color combo. God If return these I'm going to need a new pair of something to fill my void :graucho: when is that damn Maggie 160 coming out!!! :graucho:

adctd... I'm sorry, but there is no way any cobbler can repair these. I work with fabric and other materials and it looks to me like the fabric there has been compromised as in rubbed or brushed. Even if you could dye the shoes, the color there will always be different from the rest of the shoe.

The only way to fix these is to essentially take the satin off and redo the shoe.

Also with this new information from the seller, it seems to me that she's willing to keep the shoes now that someone is willing to pay her for the shoes. This means that these shoes will be "free" for her. So, yes, she wants them back.

My advice is to just ship them back and have her refund you the entire amount including shipping. Repairing these is going to cost a pretty penny. There are other more fabulous shoes out there for you!

I want to hug you! :hugs:I'm so sorry. But, on the bright side, I just want to tell you that I went all the way to SF for a couple of red velvet cupcakes today! LOL!

Always,
G6

I'm with Girl 6. Sometimes it is worth it to compromise and try to fix the problem and other times it isn't worth it. The seller does not seem to be the type of person you should deal with (the whole insurance claim thing bothers me). I think you should send them back while she is willing to refund you.

Hope everything works out for the best!

Your best to file a claim with ebay or pp if you paid through paypal.
If they really bother you then you should return it, because it'll always be at the back of your mind.
I'm sure you will stumble across another one in the future :flowers:
They will find in your favour because they usually side with the buyer any ways. :biggrin:

good luck OP

What a gorgeous shoe! I'm so sorry they are marked. Its quite a noticeable mark too. I know you said the seller wants them back etc but can she not send them back once they are cleaned up? Personally i would send them back, get a refund and buy something equally as fabulous. I wouldnt want to pay over $700 for a shoe that wasnt as described and then pay extra to have them cleaned. You have a gorgeous collection of beauties to keep you happy til something appears and takes your breath away!

P.S - I have emailed MM7 a few times and they have replied every time :smile:

OP - i can tell you that the shoe has been sprayed with a cleaning solution and rubbed to be cleaned with a cloth because i did this to one of my miu miu shoe , luckily it didnt damage the satin like yours just a long white line / patch .

IMO i would be p*ssed as hell if i paid that much for a shoe and end up with such damage and tbh i dont think theres any way of cleaning or fixing the shoe because the material it self is damaged , so even if you were to re-dye the shoe it will still be noticeable on a certain angle and i think it will still bother you . Have you checked the boutiques in EU , you might be in luck and they may still have your size ? I dont remeber which store have them but some one else probably be able to tell you better . :biggrin:

adtcd- Sorry this happened to you, they are truly beautiful shoes. If I took my precious Loubouies to be cleaned you can bet your bottom dollar I would be checking every inch of it to make sure they weren't ruined in any way. And when I list something I look at the shoe to see what imperfections I should list. Such a shame, I can truly impathize with you, I hope you find something else to make up for this. :flowers:

adctd--Send them back to the seller and get a full refund. I've brought in a pink satin shoe to Jack's and TBH, anything they do to fix/clean the stain, will not look good. It's such a light color with intricate detailing, it's very difficult to remove a stain unless you remove the color of the entire shoe and start from scratch. Even then the color might not be an exact match and that shoe will be different from the mate.

addct - IMO you should ask if MM7 can fix it because if they can't, you should return the shoes back to get a full refund (and you konw we'll happily help you plot your next shoe purchase..) hope everything works out and i'm so sorry this happened to you.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, and that these gorgeous shoes have been so damaged. I think this isn't going to be an easy fix, with the shoes as well as with the seller, so it may be best to get a refund.

Okay, so here's what I would probably do. I would want to keep them as they are sooo rare. I would use a matching powder eyeshadow/blush and just gently dab it on to restore the color and camouflage the brushed area.

I know this is not what many people would do, but I'm a DIYer by nature.

I'm not sure what you paid for these shoes, so that might factor in with your decision.