Heart Broken over the Pavvlosk

^^ I think OP paid $799.99 for them.

In line with Jet's DIY idea, you could always strass the upper of the shoe and leave the amazing heel. But, $800 is a lot for a DIY and they are beautiful the way they are designed.

I remember seeing them at Madison a few months back. I'm not sure if you would want to go the retail route like Imma suggested, but that is always an option.

Hi TPF Friends I am so sorry I haven't came back to respond I wanted to thank everyone individually and might as well take the mod pics and post them up since I decided to keep them. The seller wanted the shoes back she wasn't going to give me any partial refund if I kept them, and I believed her story that it was the dry cleaner that damaged the shoe. She was pretty upset about the situation I had to email her pictures of the shoes.

These shoes just make my heart melt and I know that they are really expensive for being stained and all . I just couldn't part with them and you can only notice in the day time light but in the evening and under flash camera lighting you cant really tell in the pictures so I just decided to keep them :graucho: Thank you to Authentic who posted them on deals and steals, us who are on a "BAN" should not go there LOL

here are a few pics
100_4043-1.gif

100_3993.gif

100_4027-1-1.gif

ok don't be mad I'm so delirous I need to get some zzzzzz but I will be right back tomorrow for lunch to thank everyone , alot of you helped in making my decision and Jet you are amazing woman !!!! the best idea I ever heard the best!!!! Thank you will be back in few hours! heheheh:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::ty::ty:

I'm glad that you're happy with your decision to keep them. I find that too many are way too picky and have such high expectations of their shoes. One tiny little imperfection that no one will ever see and they're screaming REFUND! But, you didn't let your love for the shoe stop you. They are such a beautiful color and the details are gorgeous. I wouldn't mess with them. They look gorgeous in your pictures.