Hayden Harnett Labor Day Sale - What did you buy?

Already got the Ana in Olive, but debating on wether I should get the Nico Hobo in Ink or the Mimi Quilted Satchel in either Banana or White.

Help!

Please let me know if you recommend me getting any of these.

(On a side note, I'm having man troubles. So I NEED to get out of this slump with an HH! You'd be doing me a favor by helping me choose!)

The LUGGAGE one for the Mimi just went on sale too!

I would get the quilted mimi - I love that bag! I would go for the banana or luggage. I hear they are much prettier than the white IRL. Plus, the white is white-white, so the other colors are more versatile, IMO.

Okay, I caved and got the Nico in currant. I can't wait! But I'm officially done with this sale, no more! I got the Nico, the Salina in ink, and the acorn charm. Done done done.

bagluver-yeah! it went away and i was soo disappointed! so when it came up i just went "fine! i'm doing it!" yayyyy!!

when did you order yours? i bet they ship all of our bags at once tomorrow and we'll have this flurry of tPF activity on thursday!

This was my first HH purchase! It took me days to decide but I bought the Inka in black and got the cluch wallet in Lead. Is that Lead color pretty? I am so excited about my prchase and I can't wait to get it! I will post pictures when they arrive!!

Karen

You will love the Inka! The Inka was my first purchase, and I've now got one in every color but chocolate and... gosh, chocolate! Luckily I have the Luxe Havana Hobo in chocolate, so I'm OK with that. Or am I? :rolleyes:

I don't think HH is doing the Inka in its current form anymore, so you did good. Can't wait to see what they'll do with it for next year ... probably something different with the clip and maybe in different colors - I'd love to see it in persian rose...

You will love the Inka! The Inka was my first purchase, and I've now got one in every color but chocolate and... gosh, chocolate! Luckily I have the Luxe Havana Hobo in chocolate, so I'm OK with that. Or am I? :rolleyes:

I don't think HH is doing the Inka in its current form anymore, so you did good. Can't wait to see what they'll do with it for next year ... probably something different with the clip and maybe in different colors - I'd love to see it in persian rose...

I have a feeling I am going to LOVE the Inka. So they are coming out with a new version of it! Ohh no! I can tell I am going to be in trouble! I can't wait to get it! I will post pictures. Oh and I saw your pictures of the Delux HavanaHobo in chocolate and I LOVE it! I would have gotten that if they still had it in chocolate! I even looked on Ebay for it.

I bought the Havana in blush and I was thinking about buying an Ana. After looking at the other thread I'm sold on it! I just need to decide which color.

I was worried about the Ana, because it looks sooo huge on the HH model, but it looks FANTASTIC on all you ladies! I am 5'7" so I don't doubt carrying it will overwhelm me.

bagluver-yeah! it went away and i was soo disappointed! so when it came up i just went "fine! i'm doing it!" yayyyy!!

when did you order yours? i bet they ship all of our bags at once tomorrow and we'll have this flurry of tPF activity on thursday!

I ordered mine Saturday morning. I've been waiting on this bag to go on sale for so long, so I just went for it as soon as I saw it on sale Saturday AM! I ordered the smaller suede Mimi in Olive during the last sale. I hope it ships tomorrow. Can't wait to get it! :yahoo:

I bought a saddle tassle to match my saddle havana hobo :biggrin::biggrin:

I am just wondering, for wallet purchasings purposes, are the saddle and the luggage indeed one in the same colourwise????

I have a saddle ana and a havana hobo and a luggage salina. They are different colors, although fairly close. The luggage is a bit deeper in color - with a little more yellowish-brown tinge. However, I have a luggage tassle and it looks just fine on my saddle bags. So I don't think mixing/matching a bag and wallet would be a problem.