Hayden Harnett Labor Day Sale - What did you buy?

lest they change the prices again as they did to the ana oversized bag- i finally ordered my montauk canvas & jute in sun yellow and the hudson triple-strap satchel in vachetta for $420 something coz i used the 15% discount card they sent me. that's it for me for labor day shopping....

Already got the Ana in Olive, but debating on wether I should get the Nico Hobo in Ink or the Mimi Quilted Satchel in either Banana or White.

Help!

Please let me know if you recommend me getting any of these.

(On a side note, I'm having man troubles. So I NEED to get out of this slump with an HH! You'd be doing me a favor by helping me choose!)

The LUGGAGE one for the Mimi just went on sale too!

I ordered a Hudson Hobo in smoky blue yesterday. It will be my first Hayden Harnett. With all of the good things you girls say about the bags I couln't resist. And at 65% off what do I have to lose?

I was also going to get the Ink Nico but it just seems so huge.

Already got the Ana in Olive, but debating on wether I should get the Nico Hobo in Ink or the Mimi Quilted Satchel in either Banana or White.

Help!

Please let me know if you recommend me getting any of these.

(On a side note, I'm having man troubles. So I NEED to get out of this slump with an HH! You'd be doing me a favor by helping me choose!)

The LUGGAGE one for the Mimi just went on sale too!

i suggest you get the mimi quilted satchel for variation!:smile: for the color- it's your call but i would go for banana...

Darn! i can't believe I missed the mimi in luggage! it let me add it to my shopping bag--think they would still send it? (i'm dillusional...)

praying for other good stuff!

I've already bought five bags... and I'm just waiting for the right time to buy the Suki or the Pastis, so I kept my sale madness in check and bought a few blouses and some small items (glasses case, owl coin purse) to give to my daughters at xmas.

This was my first HH purchase! It took me days to decide but I bought the Inka in black and got the cluch wallet in Lead. Is that Lead color pretty? I am so excited about my prchase and I can't wait to get it! I will post pictures when they arrive!!

Karen

This was my first HH purchase! It took me days to decide but I bought the Inka in black and got the cluch wallet in Lead. Is that Lead color pretty? I am so excited about my prchase and I can't wait to get it! I will post pictures when they arrive!!

Karen

This is going to be my first purchase also! I do have the alfie bird tho, so I guess this would be my first HH bag purchase.

This was my first too! I'm excited to get the order confirmation!

If you want the Nico, check tPF for some pictures--it's a LOT bigger than it looks on the HH site. Still really cute, but it's def oversized.

This was my first too! I'm excited to get the order confirmation!

If you want the Nico, check tPF for some pictures--it's a LOT bigger than it looks on the HH site. Still really cute, but it's def oversized.

Really? Thanks for the tip, I will search.

dragonflower....that would be awesome if they made shoes.

ahhh...this sale is killing me, the prices on some of the bags are too good to be true. I just broke down after telling myself to not buy another after the first purchase and decided to buy the Brown plaid Ana too...I just couldnt help it. It will look great in winter time with a great pair of brown boots!!!
I hope I get everything I have ordered and they dont cancel items!!!

Has anyone ordered from a big sale and had orders cancelled???