~*~Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful, mishka!! Thank you for posting!! Are there any more? I can never get enough ultrasound pics. :smile:

ETA I just saw the others!! :heart: I love those profile pics!! It will be fun to see how much she really looks like those pics. We had an u/s of Jacob about a month before he was born, and when he was born we were amazed at how accurate the profile pic was. I love his little profile. It's still the same as it was at 34 weeks. Oh man.... mishka, you will love being a mommy!!

Awwww thanks so much ya'll!!!! It totally is amazing that you can see them 3D like that! We didn't get the 3d part for long. They just turned it on for a minute. My mom said she'd take me to do one later for a package with pictures etc if I want, but I can't decide if it's too scary looking for me. It's fun to share this with you guys!!! I'm surrounded by the best friends and family!!!

MTJ - That is all the pics I have right now. I'll probably get some more in a month or so. My doc tends to let me see each appt. at least so far. and take a couple pics.

ChoHotness - You are so sweet! It's wonderful to hear you say that. It's been a rough morning and all the support is awesome! One shower will be in Baltimore. If you want to come down you can stay with me at my Bro and Sissy in laws.

I don't know where I'd be without you guys and my friends here and in SF. Seriously. Oh and my family of course. I've got that whole, "I'd like to give the world a coke and sing in perfect harmony" feeling.

mishka - she's beautiful!

pouting here. we're supposed to go out for date night but the DH has a headache and works tomorrow. so no movie, no dinner. not a huge deal bec we can go otu whenever but I was looking forward to it. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.