~*~Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout!~*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. congrats faf, that is awesome!

woohoo mishka's having a girl! little girls are the best....but i may just be partial....

I just got a phone call that the snowball job i applied for (as in I haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of getting it) wants to interview me next week.....oh crap...can't breathe....my hair is awful...I don't think my fav interview suit fits....hands shaking, think i'm gonna hurl...oh boy

2. Oooh congrats Piggy!! :biggrin: Maybe it's time for you to go shopping for a new suit too? :graucho:

Irene, awesome pics! Thanks for posting them! I just found out that apparently it came to our side of the border on tuesday, and there was some ceremony and everything...I really should've been paying attention earlier in the week. That would've been cool to see. Ah well. Love the pics. :biggrin:

3. Congrats, PiM! You're gonna do fine.

4. congratulations on this opportunity, pim! you'll be sure to wow them!

5. Aw thanks guys! Maybe I will go check out some suits at lunch today....

6. Congratulations on the job oppurtunity Piggy!!!! Now go get a suit to knock em dead!!

7. Congrats on getting the interview, Pim!

8. Yay!!! Congratulations PIM!!!

9. Congrats on the interview pim. That is the first step to YES!!! (the job is yours!).

Sirene - awesome pics.

Sally - I need to send my dd there to find a hard working, fun, cute guy.They have them here, but for some reason she goes for the ones you want to put back in the jar, and screw the lid on TIGHT!! :nuts: She needs a new environment.

10. Congrats PiM! That's great news!

Weird--I ordered a bag from them earlier this week and I'm crossing my fingers that it actually arrives. (Not saying which one till I have it in my hands! :P) I don't think they're knock offs. I think they just launched the english version of their site late last year. I had seen all the bags on an earlier korean version of the site a while ago. Anyway, I did get a shipping notice and tracking number and their CS was super nice!

11. They have a bunch of HH bags on there. Can't wait to hear the results Pae!

12. I remember seeing the site in Korean a while ago & was leery of it. I read all the info on the site & said it takes 2 weeks to receive orders. I hope you get it because I'll get some stuff too if it works out for you Pae! I wonder if your protected with your cc company if you don't get the order. I was thinking of calling my cc & see if I am.

13. So exciting, PiM! I hope you ace that interview. Let us know how your suit search goes!

sirene -- cool pics! that would be awesome to see in person.

Pae -- which bag did you order? Do they ship from Korea, or are they based in the US?

14. Fingers Crossed for you Piggy!!
    You'll be the HHHOTTEST SNOWBALL at the interview!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.