~*~Hayden-Harnett Hottie's Hangout!~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
No MIL or FIL for me. MIL died years before I met DH although everyone loved her so I'm sure I would've too. FIL died in late 1989 so I only met him a few times (He was in New Brunswick).

For those of you dealing with MILs from hell - you have my compassion. Makes me wonder what kind of a horrible MIL I'm going to end up being.

Same here when I was married. Orphan husband. But I have seen how terrible in-laws can be and you all have my sympathy.

The knitting Olympics sound fun.

Watching The Graduate and realized that I'm the same age as Mrs. Robinson. And I have a cute new neighbor across the hall who is just about to turn 21! :graucho:

Same here when I was married. Orphan husband. But I have seen how terrible in-laws can be and you all have my sympathy.

The knitting Olympics sound fun.

Watching The Graduate and realized that I'm the same age as Mrs. Robinson. And I have a cute new neighbor across the hall who is just about to turn 21! :graucho:

Ooo La La!!! :yes:

I too am so sad about the Georgian Luger.... such horrid footage of the accident shown tonight before the ceremonies began... :sad:

Yeah, over and over...once was enough. Obviously I know nothing about that kind of planning but why couldn't some kind of barrier/fence been put up at the area and why couldn't the pillars have been padded? He wasn't the only one who wiped out there.

Brenda! I'm sorry your little lila has a UTI and i really hope she is better really soon!!! Poor girlie!

MonkeyTail!! Congrats on the bonus!!! Bonuses rock!! I love bonuses. We don't really get them anymore and when we did they were like $500 a couple times a year, but I always like blew mine in one store or something to feel really decadent. I mean I would really just give it up. Like at the spa or something. Because after all it's a Bonus LOL. I'm so glad you got a good one!! ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.