Hayden-Harnett Fall Preview?

I am gratified to see they've got some different colors for the clutch wallet - I hope they made it a bit bigger to more comfortably hold a checkbook...

I guess we'll just have to wait for more information!

Has anyone noticed that there doesn't seem to be a lot of brown? I mean, they have cocoa in the Hudson triple strap and bruciato in a few of the bags, but I'm not seeing any chocolate shades. Hmmm.

Oh, NOW they do the Mercer clutch in slate grey! :rolleyes: After all the hassle I went through with the old grey color and exchanging it for pewter. I wish one of them could have told me to wait until the new colors came out when I was talking to them about the exchange!

That being said, I love the Tharpe hobo and Bungalow wallet.

Suki for $520? yikes..that is a lot of increase...Definitely waiting for that to go on sale.. I really like the sofia, especially in Grey or White..doesn't it reminds you of Coach ?

Suki and Sofia..sounds like my daughters:yes:

Toni (half of Hayden-Harnett) has posted in the HH Forum:

"The new HH handbag, apparel, and outerwear collection is coming!!
Very cool stuff and tons of new items...the collection has been getting a great response. All the ladies at HH are dying to get our hands on some new Fall goods.

Keep an eye out this week...Ben and I are going to post a Fall preview on the website. The apparel is amazing!"

They've also listed some other new colors (which many of you are familiar with, having looked at their Fall 2007 Lookbook), including:

elephant grey
yam
ruby
yam
eggplant
goldrush
lead
winter white

Toni also writes: "we developed these great enameled studs for some styles...I think the F07 collection is our best yet!"

and a new leather - 'destroy goat' leather (distressed!) for the Barnard and the Suki and ... it's coming ladies, it's coming - this week ...

^ i saw that too! great bag, sketchy looking seller. there is another seller called "funtabif" out of Illinois who just sold 2 prune gazas with Best Offer, one right after another. the first listing said "i only have one." heh. i am pretty sure this oreo_waso seller used to be funtabif since their photos are identical, as are the weird shipping charge (21 cents).

Ahem Ahem: Thats actually me youre talking about. Nothing sketch...I sold for many years on Ebay under the name foxiyellow w/ 300+ feedback. I stopped selling so I could concentrate on school and I de-registered my name. Also, Ebay was charging way too high for their fees and on a side note, I refused to pay them fees they charged me for items that were bought by fradulent buyers. So essentially, they say I owe them money for listings that were from buyers of hijacked accounts

My bf also sells on Ebay and wanted to build his feedback and I had a few bags that I got phenomenal deals on including 5 HH gaza satchels in prune, bittersweet and bark. the notation where I said i only have one was a typo on my part, caused by standard listing description which lists my item details, shipping info, etc...sorry about that

I didnt want to fully get back into selling..just sell a few bags I did not need. Long story short, we got into an argument (one of many arguements) and I have ceased contact with him as I feel the relationship is simply not worth the emotional turmoil. I set up oreo_waso to sell the remaining HH and MBMJ bags I have, and next thing I know Ebay suspends my account for being linked to foxiyellow. Im in the process of working it out but in all honesty will probably just let it (ebay) go. Im sick and tired of their lack of customer support, their insane fees, and much more.

Just letting you all know oreo_waso is me, and is legit.

Perhaps some may think I ought to pay Ebay their supposedly owed fees but I feel strongly about. Strong enough to set up a new account.

Oreo_waso may or may not be back on Ebay..I will see after talking with customer service.