Hawaii vs Mainland prices??

I am sorry, but that salesperson did not need to even tell me that because she was ugly -- that's mean, but she was mean to me so she deserves it. Ya know? I feel bad for saying that, but she kinda upsetted me that day. That thing did make my hair straighter, but once I put it up, it didn't stay straight so it didn't matter. ha. It's so funny...because I told her I didn't have money and needed money for my rent...then I went down to lesportsac and bought me my GIOCO, hahaahaahha.

:roflmfao: LOL the day ended in a good way, so pshh dont need to think about that mean lady anymore!

How's the gioco? I like how its roomy but does it HANG open when you open it to get something?

maya - thanks for the offer but no thank you. no more clothes shopping for me :sad: until i lose weight. boo!!!

jessaka - i'm sorry about that sales person and i totally would have done what you did and buy something to cheer me up too! btw, i recently straightened and chopped my hair. (i had really long wavy permed hair that looked natural.) although it's not perfectly straight, i do like it a lot. you should consider it if you're constantly straightening your hair with a flat iron.

wow! i didn't know that the price difference was THAT much. :cursing: it's sooo unfair. i once i asked about the price difference somewhere and they told me it was because of shipping. give me a break! it doesn't cost $20-$30 to ship each bag!!! that's why (i think it was jessaka that coined this) it's lesportsux! but i still want tokidokis. heehee.

anyway, i also wanted to post about the lesportsac store in waikele. a salesperson there told me that it's not technically an "outlet store". he said the mainland outlet stores get the factory seconds, while they get overstocked stuff from the hawaii lesportsac stores (not including duty free stores). that's why they don't get the prints that they have in the mainland. boo!

Yup, I can second that. The SA told me the Hawaii "outlet" gets whatever is left from the regular Hawaii LeSportsac boutiques... So we'll end up getting little to no Paradiso/Inferno.

Prices for what was at Ala Moana:

$53 Braccialetto
$83 Caramella, denaro
$97 Dolce
$107 Bocce
$130 Bambino, canguro
$145 Ciao
$157 Bella, MM, stellina, bambinone
$194 Gioco, BV, campeggio
$195 Ciao ciao
$208 Scoula
$222 Corriere, nuvola
$239 Cucciolo
$254 Luna
$360 Trenino

munky -- it wasn't me who said lesportsux first haha but i did use it before after someone did :biggrin: i know, stupid lesportsux pisses me off...i know right..it doesn't take $20 more to ship EACH bag -- buttholes. I can't cut my hair that short haha...chunky girls don't look good with short hair hahaha.

Dana -- I don't think I'd buy another gioco, but since it's in Amore, I love it. It's kinda irking the way I have to put it down to take stuff out, but that's not enough to keep me from using it lol.

Maya -- looking at the price between dolce & bocce, I think I'll buy the dolce instead if I can't get him on the porta.

i think the bocce is cute but i can't imagine how someone would use it IRL. if i were to use a small bag, it would be the angioletto (how i wish they would make these again!!!) because it can be used like a wristlet. i like the one i have and would get it in every print if they made it again. the port. isn't as cute because the print gets interrupted with the leather belt strap thing.

I wish they still made the angioletto instead of the portatelefono.............I would so love to get my hands on an angio!!

Does anyone know if they have them at the outlet in Hawaii??

Yeah, I did. I can't remember if I posted it in this thread or the "spiaggia's are here!" thread. The Speedy 25 is $560 and when I asked why LV is cheaper here than the mainland the SA didn't know but just said it's 7% high on the mainland and then you guys have higher tax.

I just don't understand how our other high-end boutiques are jacked up (Coach an unbelievable 20%) and LV, one of the highest-ends, is cheaper.

Yeah, I did. I can't remember if I posted it in this thread or the "spiaggia's are here!" thread. The Speedy 25 is $560 and when I asked why LV is cheaper here than the mainland the SA didn't know but just said it's 7% high on the mainland and then you guys have higher tax.

I just don't understand how our other high-end boutiques are jacked up (Coach an unbelievable 20%) and LV, one of the highest-ends, is cheaper.

ok so if you buy that speedy in HI compared to here in CA, you would save $61.69!!! Damn I need to go to Hawaii!!