Hawaii vs Mainland prices??

I really wanna know why now! Grrrr... One idea I had was maybe they lower the price a little here so that when people from the mainland come on vacation here, they'll see it's cheaper and buy MORE here than maybe just ONE on the mainland? Or maybe because we have more than one LV boutique on our small island so that means more revenue and they can afford to lower the price just a bit? Since the LV boutiques are scarcely scattered throughout the mainland...

IDK but for being such a small state, there are tons of boutiques there!

There are 6 in Hawaii!!

Oh and I was thinking about the other thing we were talking about. I think I remember a lady at LV's 866 telling me that there are something like 2 or 3 times as many LV stores in Japan than there are in the WHOLE U.S.!!

OK I just counted, there are 54 in Japan ALONE!!

And I just googled it and found out that all of Japan is slightly smaller than just the state of California.

Yeah, we're full of high-end boutiques of all kinds. But you figure we're run by the tourist industry. I have no clue about the amount of LV stores in Japan, but I don't see why they'd have so many there... Japanese people prefer to vacation to Hawaii and then they buy up our stuff here because it's pretty almost half off their Japanese prices. You should see the tourists buying stuff at our Coach outlet... They buy THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff.

Yeah, especially since in Japan the prices are ridiculous! No wonder we have so many Japanese tourists here! hehe And I saw on tv that whenever a department store in Japan has a BIG BIG sale, they camp out 2-3 days in advance! O___O Prices are THAT bad?!

Jess - really?? I know its sunny out but there's a lot of wind too.. my laundry is drying nicely LOL

Ahhh brb gotta dry my hair.. its been up in a towel ever since I came here today! >__<

Maybe it's just me -- dang though. I think it's Ewa that's just this bad...ugh, I'm so irritated. I think I should change my sig cuz I'm so irritated.

Yeah, today is DEF a laundry day..too bad I already did the laundry and there's not much dirty clothes lol.

jessaka - i love your new avitar and signature! lol! i'm really grumpy when it gets hot but luckily it's not too bad where i am today. although my brother's house in kaimuki was pretty hot.

haha, thanks. someone on a diff forum made that for me like last year so it's kinda old but ehh it fit for today. i was really grumpy earlier haha. now i'm ok...lol. probably keep it on for a day or two. I hope tomorrow isn't as hot as today.