Hawaii Meetup

Aww, sorry Stephiee. You guys don't have displays and posters and stuff in your Lesportsac?

I didn't even know we were gonna take a pic right in front lolz...we basically had a photoshoot, lmfao. Like 6 cameras and all of us wanted pics hahahahhahha. Poor girl we had there, taking pics with each and every camera for us and people walking across and stopping so they didn't get in our way. lol.

OMG, Stephiee has never been in a Lesportsac store and she has millions of toki bags!!!!! LOL. Nah, you get most through Pulse and other stores like Nordies & Blooms, Macys & Stuff then? I guess Lesportsac here is our only option for toki so we gotta go there lolz.

OMG Jenn, when you guys do your cali-meetup I bet you'll have a hell of alot more people than us!

I can't imagine any other state having a "meet-up" except Hawaii... all the other states are so huge! Even if the "meeting place" was in the middle of the state, especially Cali or Texas or a huge state, people would have to drive HOURS on end! *lol* At least here we can get almost anywhere on the island within an hour or so...

OMG great pic you guys!! HEY is that Bubba Gumps?? if it is, I love that place!!
Wow it's great to see a name to a pic now!!! You guys look like my friends here in SD! HAHA.. (or dang even my relatives LMAO!) Was that the first time you guys met? Anyway, i think that's so cool you guys did that.

lol the only time i pay retail is when i buy a bag at nordstroms! plus i dont have a lesportsac store near me since i'm from the bay area =) when i was visiting la i could've visited the lesportsac store down there but i was too lazy to park to look lolz...

and wow only 1 hr to get across the entire island? must be nice..i drive an hour every weekend to go home lolz

haha maybe... but it kind of sucks since there's a lot of cali people but also a lot of us are in small chunks at least an hour away from others... I personally can go any way... north to LA or south to SD or stay in the OC... but I have no car :lol:

haha I write my post and there's already a few new posts in between :lol:

leen - yes it was bubba gumps :smile: The food was all right...haha. I was kinda mad cuz they forgot my food and by the time I spoke up and asked her..they made me food and everyone was finishing up their food. That sucked majorly. But, I got mine free so it was :tup: lol. The fries was good though? HAHAHA.

That was the first time I met any of them, but oddly enough I knew what everyone looked like except Dez (butterpecan1)...but she like lives like ONE MINUTE away from me and I didn't even know! HAHHAHAHAAH.

Yeahh you can go almost anywhere on the island in one hour lmfao. IDK, 45 min drive is long to me, I start feelin sick in the car and need air and stuff lol. I was tryna be calm in the car when we were ridin to Chic Icon...lmfao. But I was so hungry and yeahhh hahah.

oh yeah i totally forgot about comic-con meeting up!... when it gets closer we should make a thread and pick out a day/time/location... I know pretty much the whole floor after the first day :lol: I run from booth to booth trying to get free stuff on top of meeting people and going to signings... ahhh so busy!

It's OK Jenn, I don't have a car either lolz. I had to hitch a ride...lmfao. But, at least I didn't have to sit in the trunk like Dana, poor gal lol.

*cough* if I make it down to comic-con this year i wanna meet you guys too! lolz. I must save $$.

and wow only 1 hr to get across the entire island? must be nice..i drive an hour every weekend to go home lolz

Well, it takes roughly three hours to drive around our island, but you can't drive around the ENTIRE island anymore since one of old hurricanes ruined the road that connects Waianae and the North Shore area... but "going around the island" is about three hours and then you can u-turn and backtrack into Waianae, I guess. Haha. There isn't much on the North side of the island... Most of everything is located West, Central, and East of the island... and you can drive on the freeway from the West to East in roughly an hour. My parents Iive on the West side and I work on the East side... when I used to live at my parents, it'd take me about an hour and 20 minutes, but that was with morning traffic.

Jess: You must have not driven in a LONG time... You can't get around the island in an hour!! *lol*

leen619: It's the first time I met everyone, but I knew what Jess and Brandee looked like already.