Hawaii Meetup

hi twin!!! THank you so much for taking the pictures of us!!! YOU ROCK

And yay buttrpecan (Dez) for putting up thoes pics! that was so fun and im so sad I am leaving so I cant be with you guys at the meetup!! :sad:

That sucks Brandee :sad: I'm sorry I couldn't go to the beach with you guys today...I was watching Pirates :biggrin:

Nice to meet you -- errr...finally learn your name, Kara lol. & yikes...i hope your bank isn't that strict that they wouldn't let you use a toki bag! LOL.

hi kara! i hafta dress professionally also when i go to work, but i only use a toki if it matches. like today, i'll be wearing this burgundy dressy tank w/matching dress shirt over it & the look does not go w/any bags i have, so i'll be using a coach bag. even tho no one would be seeing my purse for very long at all, it just wouldn't feel right using my foresta ciao w/that outfit, ya know?....

Hi Ladies,

Fellow Hawaii TPF poster (but LV addict). Just wanted to say that I love your pic at Bubba Gumps with the tokis on the table. So nice to see Hawaii represented here. Went to Lesportsac Waikiki this weekend and was in love with all the bags but was too broke to buy one. Haven't bought one since December. Hopefully will be able to pick one up soon.

Glad you all had fun and keep rocking the forum!!!

Omg rileygirl your LV collection is amazing! :drool: Just got my first one... mono speedy 25 early this year and love it. So we'll see where I go from there. Anyway, hope to see whatever tokidokis you pick up in the future. :smile:

I actually wore my stellina amore to work today! Wohoo! I made sure to match my outfit to the bag... haha! Wore a lime green sweater and light brown/beige pants and i think the look went well with the bag. :P

Anyway, I have a question about my stellina... wonder if this happens to yours or I have to exchange it. When I adjust the strap to its shortest length, throughout the time I wear the bag, the strap gradually lengthens. That gold buckle doesn't seem to keep the strap in place and I have to keep re-adjusting. Do you know what I mean?

Thank you twingirlz, TPF actually made me obsessed with LVs...BAD!

I hope to get another Toki soon. I am expecting a baby boy in Sept. so am going to try and save for a diaper bag. I use my Stellina in Paradiso that Simone Legno signed for my 15 month old daughter's things. I am saving the bag for her.

Omg rileygirl your LV collection is amazing! :drool: Just got my first one... mono speedy 25 early this year and love it. So we'll see where I go from there. Anyway, hope to see whatever tokidokis you pick up in the future. :smile:

I actually wore my stellina amore to work today! Wohoo! I made sure to match my outfit to the bag... haha! Wore a lime green sweater and light brown/beige pants and i think the look went well with the bag. :P

Anyway, I have a question about my stellina... wonder if this happens to yours or I have to exchange it. When I adjust the strap to its shortest length, throughout the time I wear the bag, the strap gradually lengthens. That gold buckle doesn't seem to keep the strap in place and I have to keep re-adjusting. Do you know what I mean?

twingirls & starryxangel - oi ... I thought it was my imagination!! My campeggio strap does the same thing! I adjust it to the length I want and then I notice as I'm walking the bag seems to be going lower and lower ... and I have to keep readjusting the strap. I didn't know what to do about it and I'm afraid to do anything that might ruin my bag ... but yah it gets kinda irritating u know

Uhoh, sounds like a common problem with the adjustable straps. :sad: My love for the bag makes up for it now, but I can imagine it could get annoying after a while. Hmmm... what to do, what to do. I actually considered using the chain (from the tags) to sort of anchor it. Eeek, don't know how that'll look. :confused1:

rileygirl, love your avatar btw. My twin girls are just a month younger than your little one. Fun times! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...and the hunt for a diaper bag. ;) May have new prints to chose from by then.